Lala Anthony says she has NO dating options at age 43 (VIDEO)

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean she already say she won’t date another nba player. Melo gave her a lifestyle. Sounds like she can’t find another millionaire. She should date a dude not in the entertainment business. Reason being dudes going to try to holla just cuz she was with Melo. Eventually after she get a few bodies on her belt she’ll just be another pass around.

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
She does just ain’t the ones she wants, she want someone on Melo Level might as well go back to Melo.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
bro you know what’s crazy, women with her looks and money could level the hell up out of a lot of dudes. It’s plenty of men earning 50-100k that you would figure these women would basically pick out and find ventures for them and at least influence them. Like I know she’s an idiot but it’s so easy and she just wants things to be hard to have an excuse.
That literally goes agaist their nature

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Broad went ham on the surgeries and looks like a cartoon character. I’m surprised she couldn’t nail down some dude by now.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
That literally goes agaist their nature
And that’s the problem, is it REALLY their nature? Or is it natural for a woman doused in sin and misery? Cause it seems to me when people say its in a woman’s nature, it always relates to men who are in power or hood standing because they are socio-psychopaths, have sex and chemical addictions, have no time to spend with them. Like how natural is it for a woman to have a rich man at the cost of their own soul?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
bro you know what’s crazy, women with her looks and money could level the hell up out of a lot of dudes. It’s plenty of men earning 50-100k that you would figure these women would basically pick out and find ventures for them and at least influence them. Like I know she’s an idiot but it’s so easy and she just wants things to be hard to have an excuse.
It’s not that. There are men who will leave a woman when he reaches a new plateau. Leave her and get with a younger woman who is impressed with everything he has.

Which is why it’s smarter to go a little older. You have women in entertainment married to doctors, attorneys, etc. She wants a man in the limelight. That’s the problem. Some fit older dude in his 50s is where she should be looking.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Even Madonna and Cher had to settle for ordinary men at their ages. La la is going to learn the hard way. Pun intended.

:pachaha:
439478_1255319_updates.jpg

BGUS_2511248_002.jpg
Why are they buying black/mixed men lol

• Haha
Reactions: TEH

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
It's the blessing and curse of the attractive woman...especially if she has paper or been married to men with paper.

Her theoretical dating pool is damn near limitless but the number of men she'd actually give a chance to is zero. This is why broads like her have to be VERY careful about who they pair up because if it doesn't work, you spend the rest of your life chasing a unicorn.

Finding a 6'8", decent looking multi-millionaire like Melo is basically impossible.
Now, this is the real.

Which is why, truthfully, if you lock in with a REAL “HVM”, you have to lock in for good, unless you’re ok being with a man who can’t provide on the same level.

I said it before: you gotta ride that shyt out, IF you value the $ and status that much. That’s the way it really goes, and the women from traditional backgrounds usually get it. It still hurts all the same, but once you know, you can decide if that is for you.