Lala Anthony says she has NO dating options at age 43 (VIDEO)

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
This is the problem with a lot of women that are superficially filling their bodies with shyt and not putting anything into their head. No growth as a human being or woman, just surface level shyt. t*ts and ass, taking pictures for social media on some “look at meeeeee” shyt like a damn teenager.

Daps
The men she wants don't want a 43 year old. That's her problem.
It's the blessing and curse of the attractive woman...especially if she has paper or been married to men with paper.

Her theoretical dating pool is damn near limitless but the number of men she'd actually give a chance to is zero. This is why broads like her have to be VERY careful about who they pair up because if it doesn't work, you spend the rest of your life chasing a unicorn.

Finding a 6'8", decent looking multi-millionaire like Melo is basically impossible.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Melo like…

“You better not be having no nikkas in my crib or you’re out!” :ufdup:

“But Melo I need love too” :sadbron:

“ I can come through and give you all the love you need” :shaq:

“Melo we’re over, move on. I deserve to be happy too!” :sadcam:

“I told you…If Kiyan tells me another nikka was over there, you back at ya mommas house”
:sas2:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Her only option is to go white...or non-black and that's a slim chance. Most non-black men with funds that are equal to her ex (Melo) do not want 43 year old women that are built up to look a certain way...plus the fact that she is a C/D minus actress appearing in black shows/movies doesn't come off as appealing to those kind of men.

The black men that have means don't want 43 year old built up women either, they can get a younger woman..

Melo won at the end of the day...He can go younger, get younger in any race and still be paper'ed up..

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
This is what happens when delusions and unrealistic expectations fade out and reality comes knocking on that door. The high value man (Melo) she chased for years (while older than him) did not want to remain monogamous with her and her ego couldn't accept it. Thought she could do better but the young dudes don't want it and the older men want younger more beautiful/coachable women.