Lala Anthony says she has NO dating options at age 43 (VIDEO)

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
bro you know what’s crazy, women with her looks and money could level the hell up out of a lot of dudes. It’s plenty of men earning 50-100k that you would figure these women would basically pick out and find ventures for them and at least influence them. Like I know she’s an idiot but it’s so easy and she just wants things to be hard to have an excuse.
Women like this don't realize how good they have it. They can have whatever it is they want if they actually fukking try

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bro you know what’s crazy, women with her looks and money could level the hell up out of a lot of dudes. It’s plenty of men earning 50-100k that you would figure these women would basically pick out and find ventures for them and at least influence them. Like I know she’s an idiot but it’s so easy and she just wants things to be hard to have an excuse.
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: those women are unicorns bruh, very rare. Logically it makes sense, there are a ton of good dudes out there, who have the ideas, just need the right connection.

Women aint having it though, they brainwashed on something else

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

She really should've said nobody in the entertainment/sports industry wants to deal with her. She could easily get a man her age if she only wanted a companion. She need to use her words better.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Why the average man worries about women they have zero chance with and who’s dikk they swing from is pathetic
But you the same nikka that will get flustered in the face seeing a breh with anything else not a fat chocolate bytch :russ:
You nikkas are characters for circle jerks like you said something:mjlol:
But you a strong black man:dead:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
they take on the traits of a man and want to believe it makes them attractive to the men they want...
not realizing those men arent interested in that shyt.

like you said a chick like her would be better off dating a normal dude with a decent job...
...but she wouldnt feel lady like having to pay for most things.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
But you the same nikka that will get flustered in the face seeing a breh with anything else not a fat chocolate bytch :russ:
You nikkas are characters for circle jerks like you said something:mjlol:
But you a strong black man:dead:

Don’t project your own shortcomings as a black man onto me.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
She has plenty of options amongst the common man. If the average good looking guy approached her, she wouldn't give him a second look.

This.

Her dms are full like every woman that says this babble. In fact her dms are full of above average dudes as well.

But what she means to say is that she's checking for dms from MBJ, Damson, and Idris Elba and it's not happening so she's lying pretending that her dms are like the Sahara :mjlol:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Even Madonna and Cher had to settle for ordinary men at their ages. La la is going to learn the hard way. Pun intended.
:pachaha:
439478_1255319_updates.jpg

BGUS_2511248_002.jpg

Edub

Veteran
Daps

La La Anthony Says She Has Zero Dating Options to Start 2023 At The Age Of 43​

Do you believe her or do you think she’s being a cap? She’s extremely gorgeous, sweet, and successful. I think plenty attractive, successful men in multiple industries who would want her.

I mean.. she’s Lala fukking Anthony.

lala-anthony-08.jpg

Fukk it man …it’s cool y’all, imma get at her

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Carmelo was your husband

And u have a what 16 year old kid

And u did all this body work and face work because u insecure and still want to compete with the younger women

Plus I know her attitude is out the roof..

No regular nikka has a chance and the athletes and celebrities already know Melo tainted that ass and nikkas don’t want to get into no argument with Melo about being around his kid

These athletes and entertainers on that level got younger broads with original bodies who they can mind control as well.. why put up with la la