Lakers Jordan Clarkson & Larry Nance to Cavs for Isaiah Thomas, Channing Frye & 2018 1st Round Pick

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Kyrie didn’t wanna be there and threatened to sit out....what could they have done:yeshrug:

This is a great deal for the Cavs breh....they can defend now, they got younger and are more athletic wit a real rim protector. I think the squad won with this one....depending on how all the pieces fit.:patrice:
I'm definitely glad we got younger and athletic. I just think we could've got the deal done without that pick since the lakers was looking to move salary anyway. And we're gonna miss channings floor spacing. It's not a bad trade but the lakers got the better deal.

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
I tell you how I feel breh.....

giphy.gif

What the fukk I'ma do with IT!? fukking Nance AND Clarkson - dafuq is Magic doing?!

:deadmanny:

I knew Clarkson was expendable but I wont lie I'm gonna miss Nance. IT might just be there for the rest of the year

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Lol Magic wilding

Trade LNJ for a 5'4 PG

The cap space tho

See the Forrest from the trees brehs, Magic ain’t keeping IT past this season.

IT finished in these nba streets nobody going to pick him up.. he’s gonna get the Nate Robinson treatment

Edub

Veteran
Daps
It makes the Cavs somewhere better. Not enough to compete, but less embarrassing.

Why did you not trade IT when he actually had value. :snoop:

Since the moment the Kyrie trade went down I said that this shyt would work out for them IF they were planning to turn around and send IT somewhere else. They waited to do that until everyone and their momma knew that he wasn't any good.

Lakers ain't even gonna keep him, they not messing with their cap space for a 5'8" guard. IT just got traded for space. :to:
Jordan Clarkson is good tho....at least I like what I’ve seen from him....only question is does it translate to the Cavs?

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Gotdamn just think about how Kyrie impacted IT's whole career trajectory! If Kyrie didn't want out then IT would still be a fan favorite in Boston where the coach knew how to use him. That's crazy.

I feel bad for breh. He just wants a home. They quoted him just this morning talking about he doesn't want to get traded.