Lakers Jordan Clarkson & Larry Nance to Cavs for Isaiah Thomas, Channing Frye & 2018 1st Round Pick

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
tenor.gif

No Hook

Feet On Land
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I don't see how this trade helps the Cavs. I hope they're not done dealing today

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Thomas said Wednesday he didn't want to be traded, but also that he wanted to play "where I'm wanted."

"He's worked too hard to get back, and he's a ball dominant player," said Thomas' agent, Aaron Goodwin. "It's LeBron's ball, and this clearly wasn't working. Koby (Altman) and I have had enough conversations where it was clear, with the way the system was going, it wasn't beneficial for either party. This is a good opportunity for Isaiah."

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope Isaiah Thomas is coming to realization that los angeles ain't gonna give him no $30m a year :russ:

Dawg it been done dirty .
At this rate he lucky to get 10 million .
He is going to have a very very tough off season .
And the added fukkery of playing with shadow of lavar.
It strength is a team built around him with the ball in his hands . Not a great catch and shoot player for obvious reasons
He is 4th option on this team at best .

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
It makes the Cavs somewhere better. Not enough to compete, but less embarrassing. Strangely, it mostly hinges on whether Larry Nance Jr. figures out to protect the rim like his papa did. THAT is the biggest lift they could get in that move.

Why did you not trade IT when he actually had value. :snoop:

Since the moment the Kyrie trade went down I said that this shyt would work out for them IF they were planning to turn around and send IT somewhere else. They waited to do that until everyone and their momma knew that he wasn't any good.

Lakers ain't even gonna keep him, they not messing with their cap space for a 5'8" guard. IT just got traded for space. :to: