Lakers Jordan Clarkson & Larry Nance to Cavs for Isaiah Thomas, Channing Frye & 2018 1st Round Pick

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:this cat don't have a clue what he's talking about :laff:

Lakers pick goes to philly or boston( how do you not know this) cavs kept the nets pick.

You thought they traded the nets pick for clarkson & nance jr? :deadmanny:

:hubie: My mistake breh. I was so excited I fukked up.

It’s still a huge win for Cleveland though.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Isaiah a goddamn NBA Power Ranger
131d31e24a401a462f6f0ab700e72eef.png

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
NBA history tells us players of his ilk don't lead teams to championships, and he's too old for a team to throw him the max based on potential. Financially, IT's career is going to be looked back on as a sad case. Has any player ever averaged 28 points in a season and never touched a max contract? :wow:
From ECF to out of the league in a year....:picard:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
He still not 100 and not only is he horrible defensively he takes bad shots and isn't as quick. Why take the ball out of Lonzo's hands for a rental that just wants to jack up shots? Lonzo>IT
Lonzo makes most of his plays in transition, if you watch him play he brings it up to half court and passes. He likes playing off-ball, coming off screens, sharing and swinging the ball, he’s not a ball dominant PG.

I.T. is a rental anyway, and Lonzo is injured they won’t play many games this season together.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Damn man I legit feel bad for IT. Had the season of his life last season, was on his way to getting a 100 million dollar deal or close to it. then everything starts falling. Sister dies, hip injury, gets traded to Cavs and now Lakers. People talking about you like you're a cancer and now you probably won't get paid. that shyt would make me say WHY ME GOD? WHY AM I BEING PUNISHED? You gotta have strong faith to get through this.