Lakers Jordan Clarkson & Larry Nance to Cavs for Isaiah Thomas, Channing Frye & 2018 1st Round Pick

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
yeah but none of that is new info (aside from the hip injury)....destined for G League :wow:
NBA history tells us players of his ilk don't lead teams to championships, and he's too old for a team to throw him the max based on potential. Financially, IT's career is going to be looked back on as a sad case. Has any player ever averaged 28 points in a season and never touched a max contract? :wow:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
:heh: The nets are cratering (19-37) and the lakers are already there (22-31). They saved millions getting rid of Clarkson shyt contract, while still having two cornerstones in Brandon Ingram and Lonzo Ball.

:heh: The lakers are literally in a position where they could either get Bagley or Bamba AND still have another top ten pick.

:mjlol: This was a straight up heist.

:dwillhuh:this cat don't have a clue what he's talking about :laff:

Lakers pick goes to philly or boston( how do you not know this) cavs kept the nets pick.

You thought they traded the nets pick for clarkson & nance jr? :deadmanny:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
go from vying for a max contract to possibly being out the league/bench duty in less than 12 months, brehs. IT gotta be feeling terrible

worse part about it is everyone around him had more control of his destiny than he did...Kyrie, Ainge, Gilbert, & Bron :picard::wow:

Quail Man

Pro
Daps
I think this is a win for both teams. Isiah is washed and it seems like there’s been locker room issues.

People laughing about trading kyrie but dude was saying he would have season ending surgery if he wasn’t traded. Cavs got what they could for him.

Daps
I really believe they made this trade to get IT out of the lockerroom. LOLOLOL.

What can Clarkson do for the Cavs, who have championship aspirations? Stop playing. He couldn't start ahead of Lonzo.

No need to romanticize what this dude is.

He is better at me at basketball, and that is about the only compliment I can muster.