Lakers Jordan Clarkson & Larry Nance to Cavs for Isaiah Thomas, Channing Frye & 2018 1st Round Pick

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Are the Cavs trying to tank? They really going to start Rose and TT now? I’m guessing IT wanted out. Dude has been very vocal lately

Daps
Damn man I legit feel bad for IT. Had the season of his life last season, was on his way to getting a 100 million dollar deal or close to it. then everything starts falling. Sister dies, hip injury, gets traded to Cavs and now Lakers. People talking about you like you're a cancer and now you probably won't get paid. that shyt would make me say WHY ME GOD? WHY AM I BEING PUNISHED? You gotta have strong faith to get through this.

IT turned his 5'9 stature into a career in the NBA. He may not have been given royal treatment, but there are a lot of nikkas, much taller than he is, who wish they could sniff an NBA contract.

Let's put the violin away.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
So now Magic has IT EXPIRING AT 6 mill, KCP at 18 million, Randle is a free agent. Got mad capspace. Meanwhile, CAvs have to take on Clarkson's 50 million deal. LOL. Bring back David Griffin cause this dude Koby has no clue what he is doing. Thomas was expiring. Clarkson doesn't bring you any closer to a ship.

Shump- 40 MILLION
JR- 57 MILLION
Clarkson- 50 million
Korver- 20 million.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Damn man I legit feel bad for IT. Had the season of his life last season, was on his way to getting a 100 million dollar deal or close to it. then everything starts falling. Sister dies, hip injury, gets traded to Cavs and now Lakers. People talking about you like you're a cancer and now you probably won't get paid. that shyt would make me say WHY ME GOD? WHY AM I BEING PUNISHED? You gotta have strong faith to get through this.
:comeon: he has a net worth of at least $20mil...think he'll be alright