Lakers Jordan Clarkson & Larry Nance to Cavs for Isaiah Thomas, Channing Frye & 2018 1st Round Pick

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The incompetence of the Cavs front office strikes again. GM Lebron sabotaged the team long term, but turning Kyrie into Clarkson/Nance doesn't help them at all. Clarkson is turnover prone and has awful shot selection. You still have JR Smith and Tristan Thompson on that team. Neither of them are good at what they do, especially Thompson.

Daps
They’re getting a protected first round pick that’s gonna be in the 20s anyway

IT in my opinion is done, and he’s also been a proven problem in the locker room. You don’t have 5 different teams in 4 years for a reason

All this does for the Lakers is free up cap space for an ultimately disappointing FA period, unless they really step their game up trying to attract stars. They rely too much on the LA life and legacy in their pitches, that shyt is tired.

That’s all they were trying to accomplish in the first place :mjlol:

Clarkson was gone regardless.

This is gonna be a pretty deep draft.

And I never heard shyt about IT being a team cancer until he got to CLE. Dude is undersized, plays no defense and is injury prone that’s why he’s been traded. But it’s a moot point because I don’t see LA keeping him beyond the remainder of the season ANYWAY.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Yeah I seen that shyt coming a mile away...

- Out here talking about what you did in Boston. Motherfukker you ain't win no chips in Boston and you got traded to Cleveland FROM Boston, don't nobody give a fukk about what you did in Boston, not even BOSTON word to Danny Ainge.

- Throwing Sir Kevin of House Love under the bus? In the presence of the King? You ain't seen no battles...you ain't been to no wars...you hold no titles or no lands...away with ye!

- That game last night said it all...I was sitting there watching it with my brehs and I didn't want to say anything before someone says I'm looking too much into it, but the body language out there was ALLLLL off last night and that video in the other thread kind of proves it.

Congrats little nikka...now you playing backup to Lonzo Ball :mjlol:

Last edited:

KG1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BX BK
isaiah-thomas-3.jpg

The Cavaliers are trading Isaiah Thomas, Channing Frye and a first-round pick to the Lakers for Jordan Clarkson and Larry Nance

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/22368742/cleveland-cavaliers-sending-isaiah-thomas-los-angeles-lakers-jordan-clarkson-larry-nance

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
People affiliated with the cavs/lebron throwing shots at i.t. :goatcry: I feel bad for the kid been a rough 10 months for him

Bulls got a better return for jimmy butler than the cavs got for kyrie tho :rawse:

The cavs will have a decent start to the future when lebron leaves this time. Osman,clarkson,nance jr, top 10 pick a solid start especially compared to 2011

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Lonzo could play the 2, he plays off-ball a lot, and he could for I.T.’s weaknesses defensively kinda like Bradley/Smart in Boston. I.T. is actually a good fit next to Lonzo IMO if he can get back to something that resembles what he was in Boston. I.T. is just a rental for them though.
He still not 100 and not only is he horrible defensively he takes bad shots and isn't as quick. Why take the ball out of Lonzo's hands for a rental that just wants to jack up shots? Lonzo>IT

Daps
Almost feel bad for homie... almost. He's still rich...

...but his stock was surging... skyrocketing, and then his sis passes, the injury, the Cavs and now LA as an add-on, trade pawn.

Life comes at you so fast. :wow:

Life can be :mjcry: sometimes. That's why you gotta think ahead. ALWAYS SECURE THE BAG.