Lakers Jordan Clarkson & Larry Nance to Cavs for Isaiah Thomas, Channing Frye & 2018 1st Round Pick

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
Should have been KCP... with Clarkson gonna who is Julius gonna pass back out to ? :why:

Let's see how Channing Fyre pans out ....

KCP is an expiring and we've been shedding salary since Magic/Rob came, so he's not getting traded at all. No one's trading for Deng tho so we'll probably strecth provision his ass this summer.

Neither IT or Frye will be here next season is my guess :manny:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
full-3_zpsobokmvw3.png

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
at the end of the day, is there something wrong with Isaiah? Not just physically, but maybe as a teammate, character...??

He's been done dirty the past year/two.

Or is it just basketball reasons?
He's an undersized, hurt, 30 year old shoot-first PG who is going to want a massive contract. None of that adds up well for a team trying to win a title. Ainge unloading him without a deal is one of the greatest exec maneuvers of all time.

In Isiah's case, wow this sucks for him. A more inept GM and he'd be on a winning team with a max contract for the remainder of his prime. Now he's being hot potatoed around and will be a free agent after a miserable contract year in a summer where no one dumb has money to blow