Lakers beat a team with a winning record

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

For the longest time mainly during his Cavs days I wasn't a LeBron (as a Wizards fan we had that one-sided little rivalry, free throw line choking, crab dribble and all that). But what made me turning around to liking him more is when people started criticizing him and started mentioning all this shyt they they'd never used to criticize people before. But this one right here just takes the cake. We've never heard anyone bring up the strength of schedule argument like this is fukking college football where those teams cherry pick out of conference games and pay cupcakes to play to pad their wins and get free bye weeks. As if the Lakers created and picked their own schedule and could accurately forecast when and what teams would do well and be in slumps during certain parts of the season.

But with that said why is no one else cherry picking any other teams schedule. Do the Clippers have a weak schedule? What about the Nuggets? Celtics? Bucks? Toronto? Mavs? 76ers? There's no way you're telling me that out of the top 8 teams in the league (both east and west) that the Lakers are the only one with this "weak" schedule.

For example the Bucks are the other 19 win team and there's all this talk about Giannis being the clear cut MVP which is fair. They're currently on a 13 game winning streak and in those 13 games the Pacers are the only team they've played with a winning record currently. They beat the Clippers but they didn't have Kawhi or Paul George. Their only marquee wins have been against the Raptors and Houston in the first game. With losses to the Heat, Celtics, and Utah. But there is ZERO mention of them having a "weak schedule" especially when it comes to Giannis and him being MVP.

Last edited:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the longest time mainly during his Cavs days I wasn't a LeBron (as a Wizards fan we had that one-sided little rivalry, free throw line choking, crab dribble and all that). But what made me turning around to liking him more is when people started criticizing him and started mentioning all this shyt they they'd never used to criticize people before. But this one right here just takes the cake. We've never heard anyone bring up the strength of schedule argument like this is fukking college football where those teams cherry pick out of conference games and pay cupcakes to play to pad their wins and get free bye weeks. As if the Lakers created and picked their own schedule and could accurately forecast when and what teams would do well and be in slumps during certain parts of the season.

But with that said why is no one else cherry picking any other teams schedule. Do the Clippers have a weak schedule? What about the Nuggets? Celtics? Bucks? Toronto? Mavs? 76ers? There's no way you're telling me that out of the top 8 teams in the league (both east and west) that the Lakers are the only one with this "weak" schedule.

I understand exactly where you are coming from. However, I think I have figured it out. The people who do all this extra shyt with Bron are truly his biggest stans. They think he is GOAT. That is why they hold him to the most ridiculous, unrealistic, completely made up standards. They expect him to single-handedly beat the 87 Lakers every night with one hand behind his back because THEY think he is that good. Just being great or one of the greatest or damn near the greatest isn't good enough in their eyes.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All is right and balanced in the world.
full

Warrior fans are Laker fans again.
full

Coli isn't keeping the same energy when we're number one in the league
full
Good riddance :hhh: