Lakers beat a team with a winning record

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Look at the 3 best teams in the West (not counting Lakers) and the 3 best in the East. Lakers have played 5 of those 6 teams and beat 3 of those 5.

It's just a weird thing about the season so far that there are only 12 NBA teams with winning records right now. Nine teams have won 70+% of their games and everyone else getting beat up on.

Professional posting . No frills, just facts . Repped.

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: Folks still with this soft schedule crap :pachaha:

They took care of business like they were suppose to while other contenders were losing to those same teams
you a lakers fan so i expect your bias

Lakers so far have played 22 teams

14 of those games played were against teams that have losing records. some like the are the warrriors and hawks are worst in the league.

8 games played were against winners and 3 of those games against the winning teams yall lost straight up

the schedule soft bruh. Typical lakers logic just like the media trying to hype up a team when yall beating the hawks, grizz, warriors, wizards, suns and crap every night

but like I said the better competition coming up so we will see.

All yall need to hold off on this posting until they play the premier teams and actually win like the Clips, Celtics, sixers, rockets, bucks, etc

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

14 of those games played were against teams that have losing records. some like the are the warrriors and hawks are worst in the league.

8 games played were against winners and 3 of those games against the winning teams yall lost straight up

the schedule soft bruh. Typical lakers logic just like the media trying to hype up a team when yall beating the hawks, grizz, warriors, wizards, suns and crap every night

All yall need to hold off on this posting until they play the premier teams and actually win like the Clips, Celtics, sixers, rockets, bucks, etc

:russell: They took care of business against those teams like they were suppose to while other contenders were losing to them. And like I said ya’ll sound dumb as fukk using “strength of schedule” in a league where everybody play everybody. This ain’t college football or basketball.

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:russell: They took care of business against those teams like they were suppose to while other contenders were losing to them. And like I said ya’ll sound dumb as fukk using “strength of schedule” in a league where everybody play everybody. This ain’t college football or basketball.

This argument just as weak as the lakers schedule.

The teams they beat are trash and g league level. You trying to make this into something that its not. Making it look like this is some sort of accomplishment.

It is what it is. you want to be the best then you gotta beat the best. Until the Lakers get out there and start winning against the good teams then yall have zero argument. Silver and them def did yall a favor with this weak ass front loaded schedule

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
This argument just as weak as the lakers schedule.

The teams they beat are trash and g league level. You trying to make this into something that its not. Making it look like this is some sort of accomplishment.

It is what it is. you want to be the best then you gotta beat the best. Until the Lakers get out there and start winning against the good teams then yall have zero argument. Silver and them def did yall a favor with this weak ass front loaded schedule

:unimpressed: Yeah okay breh. The Lakers having a easy schedule is all apart of Silver’s master plan to give them a championship. He also told teams to just lay down and lose to the Lakers too huh :unimpressed:

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Lakers are good and will probably win the title. Clippers the only ones who can stop them potentially, but many teams can beat the Clippers. Clippers may not reach the WCF

Lakers have 2 dynamic scorers. The rest of the league have non. Houston, but they are flukey but dynamic. The rest ain't it, I don't care what their PPG says.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
full

Top of the morning LWO brehs, I see the hatin is out here like coffee and toast...:mjgrin:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

They just won back to back road games in two of the most difficult places to play in the league (Denver and Utah both were 8-1 at home).

Last edited:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Top 5 seeds in each conference versus other playoff teams, as of yesterday (12/4):

EAST

Bucks 7-3 (.700)
Celtics 6-4 (.600)
Raptors 6-5 (.545)
Sixers 5-5 (.500)
Heat 5-6 (.455)

WEST
Nuggets 9-2 (.818)
Mavericks 7-3 (.700)
Lakers 6-3 (.667)
Clippers 6-4 (.600)
Rockets 4-6 (.400)

So to this point, the Lakers have played just one less game versus a current playoff team than anybody else; everybody to this point has played between 9-11 current playoff teams...

So any talk about tough/weak schedules has to be contextualized. It's the NBA, you're playing the same teams and roughly the same caliber of competition on the whole. The only thing worth pointing out is the playoff teams someone hasn't played yet, like Lakers haven't played Bucks or Celtics yet...

Bucks haven't played Lakers or Nuggets yet...

Clippers haven't played Nuggets or Sixers yet...

Celtics haven't played Lakers or Rockets yet...

And you can go on and on down the list of Top 5 in each conference...

So nikkas who are pointing out the schedule have to be able to contextualize it properly. Every team has a few other top teams they haven't played yet. Every team has played other Top teams about the same amount if times (9-11 games at this time). Every team has taken L's to other good team. So I guess the key here is to invalidate all the teams we think are good based on who they haven't played yet, is that it?

nikkas need to relax. The Lakers are really legit. All of these teams beat up on bottom feeders, like they should. All of them are beating each other. The schedule will work it's way around to all the top squads who haven't faced off yet, and the season will show who played the best versus quality competition. But right now any argument about soft schedules is weak...