Lakers beat a team with a winning record

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Look at the 3 best teams in the West (not counting Lakers) and the 3 best in the East. Lakers have played 5 of those 6 teams and beat 3 of those 5.

It's just a weird thing about the season so far that there are only 12 NBA teams with winning records right now. Nine teams have won 70+% of their games and everyone else getting beat up on.
But also the flaw with the whole weak schedule argument is the Spurs, Suns and a few other teams had winning records and were on hot streaks when the Lakers played them. Now people want to look retroactively and say those teams suck. Suns were 8-5 when the Lakers played them and had beaten the Mavs, Clippers, and 76ers in the week prior. Spurs were 6-1 when the Lakers played them.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
But also the flaw with the whole weak schedule argument is the Spurs, Suns and a few other teams had winning records and were on hot streaks when the Lakers played them. Now people want to look retroactively and say those teams suck. Suns were 8-5 when the Lakers played them and had beaten the Mavs, Clippers, and 76ers in the week prior. Spurs were 6-1 when the Lakers played them.
Lakers not just beating teams, they demoralize them. :troll:

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
If the Lakers can complete this back 2 back sweep of Denver and Utah tonight... I don’t wanna hear anything else about their schedule being soft.
Not only that but some of those weak teams will be playoff teams.

The Spurs will win 47-48ish games and make the play offs.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it was A huge deal for you fukkboys when they lost to the MAvs the other night.

Keep that same energy :umad:

You don't even realize you played yourself with this thread title playboy. The fact that you had to make a thread when the Lakers actually finally beat a team with a winning record, making it news worthy and jump out at you as you read the title, says it all about their record so far.. :unimpressed:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
You don't even realize you played yourself with this thread title playboy. The fact that you had to make a thread when the Lakers actually finally beat a team with a winning record, making it news worthy and jump out at you as you read the title, says it all about their record so far.. :unimpressed:

Didn’t have to do shyt. I just want you fukkboys to keep that same energy you had about “winning record” teams the lakers lose to as they do winning.

But we know you won’t :umad:

Now get the fukk out my thread :camby:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
If the Lakers can complete this back 2 back sweep of Denver and Utah tonight... I don’t wanna hear anything else about their schedule being soft.

Not only that but some of those weak teams will be playoff teams.

The Spurs will win 47-48ish games and make the play offs.
Mike Conley not playing

so it would say nothing if the Lakers win

but if the Lakers lose

It’s the Lakers lost to Utah without Conley playing
:francis:

It’s to the point I just laugh this shyt off. LA/Bron are in a permanent cant win for losing even with winning a ring

Last edited:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Mike Conley not playing

but if the Lakers lose

It’s to the point I just laugh this shyt off. LA/Bron are in a permanent cant win for losing even with winning a ring

Has Conley bounced back since the start of the season?

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
nikkas are 18-3 and still miserable.. This season is trash:hhh:
DJ_Khaled_Suffering_from_Success.jpg

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mike Conley not playing

but if the Lakers lose

Well that’s what happens when you play for a market like LA... plus have a large faction of paid sponsors and media talking heads that try to prop Bron to be a peer to or even above Michael Jordan. Couple that with the fact that we live in the social media 24 hour access era, scrutiny and excessive criticism is around the clock

It’s not all his fault but it is what it is. They say they never really miss you until dead or you’re gone... word to Jay Z, December 4th...