Lakeith Stanfield stars in thriller/horror "The Changeling" for Apple TV+

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

I spoke too soon. Should’ve stopped here.

Wtf happened? I feel like I started watching an entirely new show when they got to the island.

I’m 0/2 right now. My girl won’t let me pick shows for the next few months. I made us watch “From”. Check my angry posts in that thread about the lack of answers and them steady adding more mysteries lol I’m on probation now.
This is funny.

My wife got all into this show, but after the latter episodes I stopped giving a fukk. She would be like, when are we going to watch the rest?

I was like... :manny:

So I put it on tonight. I rewatched EP.7 because you know...wtf was that, plus I fell asleep on my first watch of it. Then I threw on the Finale and let's just say, when it was over we both were like ummm what the fukk.

:dead:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First 3 episodes are good so far.

*I haven't read any of the previous posts in this thread*

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Show becomes trash after episode 3. The first 3 episodes had us hooked because of the mystery and horror elements.
I feel if they just based the first season off of the 3 wishes and not the bullshyt that followed, it would have been a better show.

It turned into an unnecessary convoluted mess when it could have been stretched over 3 good seasons.

Not worth your time.

:francis:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I tuned in because I like Lakeith Stanfield as an actor. True the first 3 episodes were fire. Had me hooked. Then they just went a completely different direction. Episode 7 should be burned. Wtf was that shyt. And the finale I can't even speak on. How the fukk do you have filler on a 8 episode season?

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
This shyt went from me thinking it’s damn near a classic to

ayo-wtf-ayo.gif

I ain’t ever see a show switch up that hard, that fast. shyt is like like True Detective season 1 & 2 in 8 episodes.