Lakeith Stanfield stars in thriller/horror "The Changeling" for Apple TV+

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada
Just watched the latest episode, a lot of it had me :heh:. Some answers given, some things made clearer by reading some thoughts online. Overall I'm ready for the show to be done next week :francis:.

I went online also, and it was either people confused or people saying give them the emmy for that episode

no in between :heh:

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
4 episodes in. Gonna wrap it up this week.

So far so good. Just need them to tie all these mysteries together and give me a satisfying conclusion

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Wtf was this season finale :why:

How do you do a “Lost” in one season??:mjtf:

Fire beginning.

Questions to keep you hooked.

End up with nonsensical horseshyt because it appears the writers had no idea of how the story will end so they make it up on the fly:skip:

At least on Lost it took us about three seasons to figure out they are just freestyling episode to episode

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Wait, that was the season finale???? :mindblown:

I certainly wont be watching another. Apple lacks quality control with some of these shows. They are selling a lot of them on star power alone
Ghatdam I am disappointed. That finale was trash.

Me and my girl watched the Crowded Room and we thoroughly enjoyed it

See is one my of my favorites. Changeling had a spark when it started but now it’s just :scusthov:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Wtf was this season finale :why:

How do you do a “Lost” in one season??:mjtf:

Fire beginning.

Questions to keep you hooked.

End up with nonsensical horseshyt because it appears the writers had no idea of how the story will end so they make it up on the fly:skip:

At least on Lost it took us about three seasons to figure out they are just freestyling episode to episode

shyt was never approaching Lost for me :skip: and I disagree about Lost, but that aside this is based on a book :francis:. So they have the template there laid out, it's about adapting it to make a compelling television show. How is the season finale the shortest episode of the season? I think some of the elements like the narration and fairy tale shyt plays out better in book form, haven't read it.

There's an intriguing setup there for me, about a young couple who are pulled into this fairytale world apparently where gods, fairies, monsters, exist and they go on a journey to reclaim their child. But the issue I had, is I felt we didn't spend enough time with Brian/Emma to really be invested in their relationship before things go sideways. Then they spent a bunch of time dragging things along, with only vague answers. Like

Is Apollo supposed to be some kind of God and doesn't realize it fully?
Did Emma get taken over by the Brazil witch? What was her 3rd wish? Is that why the changeling took over her baby?
Did Apollo's mom making a deal with the devil/fairy cause Brian to be chosen?
Why did Lois from Malcolm in Middle and William speak in riddles on the magical island?
Kinder Garten is an army of 10K men on computers :skip: