Lakeith Stanfield stars in thriller/horror "The Changeling" for Apple TV+

Daps
What the fukk was this shyt?

Either I’m too dense to understand or this is one of the most disjointed / nonsensical pieces of shyt that has ever been put out for mass consumption.

The creators should be put into insane asylum for putting this shyt on out. And the book this was based on should be banned too. That’s how disgusted I am with this shyt.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Either I’m too dense to understand or this is one of the most disjointed / nonsensical pieces of shyt that has ever been put out for mass consumption.

The creators should be put into insane asylum for putting this shyt on out. And the book this was based on should be banned too. That’s how disgusted I am with this shyt.

The episode about the mom and the white father honestly made me feel like i was on wack drugs

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I watched the first two episodes last week and wondered what all the bytching about was for. I just got done watching the third and fourth episodes and now I understand. :skip:

This went off the rails into a completely different show. I came to post exactly what @General Mills did. Same disaster that Lost became except they did it within four episodes.

How this got approved is beyond me. I refuse to believe this is how the book was and the show runners just butchered it like what usually happens with book "adaptations."

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Might have something to do with the writers strike, the way it ended. did seem, a bit unfinished. they did what they could do and ran with it

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Might have something to do with the writers strike, the way it ended. did seem, a bit unfinished. they did what they could do and ran with it
This ain’t even a writers strike issues. This was so fukked up you can tell it’s intentionally like this. I somehow finished this entire series (skipping the episode with the momma in the hotel) and I have no idea wtf is going on

Who are the fairies, who or wtf is kinder garten, what’s the monster on the island, does the wife have powers, wtf was the 3 wishes about, wtf is the painting about, why was the white dad a smoke monster….

I literally know nothing about this show

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Another fuking app

GettyImages-1228988128-1-784x523.jpg

What shows have they done that everybody sayin they don’t miss?

It bothers me more than it should that there’s a ‘plus’ for no reason

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
This ain’t even a writers strike issues. This was so fukked up you can tell it’s intentionally like this. I somehow finished this entire series (skipping the episode with the momma in the hotel) and I have no idea wtf is going on

Who are the fairies, who or wtf is kinder garten, what’s the monster on the island, does the wife have powers, wtf was the 3 wishes about, wtf is the painting about, why was the white dad a smoke monster….

I literally know nothing about this show
i agree. too many unanswered questions

Strike-Wun

Lion-O Ritchie
Supporter
Daps

Ok….. so I’m not crazy or cynical

The Changeling in a nutshell

upload

Last edited:

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
4 episodes in. Gonna wrap it up this week.

So far so good. Just need them to tie all these mysteries together and give me a satisfying conclusion
:mjlol:

I spoke too soon. Should’ve stopped here.

Wtf happened? I feel like I started watching an entirely new show when they got to the island.

I’m 0/2 right now. My girl won’t let me pick shows for the next few months. I made us watch “From”. Check my angry posts in that thread about the lack of answers and them steady adding more mysteries lol I’m on probation now.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:mjlol:

I spoke too soon. Should’ve stopped here.

Wtf happened? I feel like I started watching an entirely new show when they got to the island.

I’m 0/2 right now. My girl won’t let me pick shows for the next few months. I made us watch “From”. Check my angry posts in that thread about the lack of answers and them steady adding more mysteries lol I’m on probation now.

You should watch yellow jackets next, make it 0/3 :devil:

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
You should watch yellow jackets next, make it 0/3 :devil:
Damn! Somebody JUST recommended that to me last week. Swore up and down it was amazing. I can’t take anymore losses right now. Let me just delete that shyt from the watchlist.

:blessed: Appreciate the save