Ladies, You Ever Fukk With A Dude Just For His D!ck Game? n/h

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
bumped into this dude I used to know around the way and he's arm-in-arm with this 10/10 dyme. homie is ugly as fukk and broke too (says he's a bank teller) so how's he baggin this fine ass bytch? :why:

i've concluded it must be his dikk game :unsure: n/h

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I'm sure a lot of woman have. shyt, if i was a chick i'd keep me a dime ass nicca with at least 7.5 inches on deck just to get dikked down when i need it. but, i agree with @dora_da_destroyer, we got to prevent those feelings from developing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
No. If he can't mentally arouse me then he can't do anything for me sexually.

6IFvWlU.gif

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea, my long term jumpoff - just looks good and fukks good, that's what you need from a j/o to keep feelings from developing.

How do you prevent feelings from developing? I'd imagine it'd be hard not to fall for a dude who looks like

1ce86003eacd28e241ffd9efaac62b2f.jpg

if he's laying that Serge Ibaka pipe on you. Would he have to be fundamentally flawed in some way?

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
when I was younger, yeah :manny:

My ex was a horrible boyfriend, always cheated, and lied to me but his dikk game was well beyond his years :whew:

Even after we broke up, I still let him hit it any time he wanted.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
How do you prevent feelings from developing? I'd imagine it'd be hard not to fall for a dude who looks like

1ce86003eacd28e241ffd9efaac62b2f.jpg

if he's laying that Serge Ibaka pipe on you. Would he have to be fundamentally flawed in some way?

Dude is simply a surviving hood nikka, not educated, no career, in between jobs every 12-18 months, always talking that "when I get this going, im gonna be stacking $xxx", not well traveled (shyt, other than vegas, I don't think he's been out of Cali), not versed in a lot of the things I like to talk about aside from music and sports, etc. Like he's not a complete bum, but definitely nothing I would want a relationship with, plus I met him in high school, he's 6.5 years older than me :snoop: i was 20 when I finally let him hit, we had a long time of simply hanging out smoking, drinking, and kicking it....I don't know, we truly just became homies who could fukk and move on