Ladies, why would a man be lucky to marry a woman like you?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Okay, your question doesn't even make sense to me. Would I be petty if my husband makes me pay every time? :what: If I'm married it is coming from the same pot so it really wouldn't matter whose debit card we use (our finance would be intertwined).

Also, worrying about who pays on dates at that stage is hella petty because that is so small considering all of the other financial burdens that you SHARE as husband and wife. Finally, your question still doesn't make any sense.

:pachaha: let your husband/boyfriend/sig other demand you pay for every date and I guarantee you'll feel totally different.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
don't really give a shyt about the premise or contents of this thread

but dapped for recognizing jared garvey is a freak

lets swap couzin breh

..i got this dime up in tanzania who is looking for a charming habashi american
i was gonna hook her up with @ikbm and @Broke Wave..but they suffer ED

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
-great sense of humor

-quiet

-kind

-able to function being alone, and giving you space to do whatever you want

-very supportive, affectionate, and nurturing :hug:

-good cook

-came from two parent home (lol see what I did there)

-I like video games, and comic books

-willing, and wants to be the submissive one in the relationship

-financially well off, and a very hard worker

-knows place as far as being the woman, and letting you be the man

-freak in the sheets lady in the streets :jawalrus:

edit: I forgot to add intelligent...but men don't care about women being smart do they :dwillhuh:
sounds too good to be true :patrice:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
:pachaha: let your husband/boyfriend/sig other demand you pay for every date and I guarantee you'll feel totally different.

Again...If I am married then our finances are shared so it wouldn't matter to me. There are so many factors that would go into who pays for what in marriage (including dinner).

Also, you asked about a husband and NOT a boyfriend/sig other. Don't try to change the measuring stick with the bolded just because my answer does't follow what you thought it should be/what you wanted it to be. Of course boyfriend/girlfriend are going to alternate paying (our finances are not intertwined and neither one should share the sole burden of feeding the other). Otherwise it would be selfish on the other's part NOT petty. My first post said that it petty to be at the marriage level and still be thinking about simple bs. It's petty in a marriage because that would be last of your financial worries as a married couple. If you don't get that I wouldn't be surprised...it is the coli and a lot of fellas of think about simple things. :yeshrug:

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
.but men don't care about women being smart do they :dwillhuh:
LL

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
I think an important question that nobody is touching on is:

Ladies, what are your expectations for life once you become married?

How will you be contributing to a successful marriage? What is that you want, and after thinking about it, are these demands reasonable?

Speak on it