Ladies, why would a man be lucky to marry a woman like you?

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Hmmmm

I'm a nice person. I care about people and I'm willing to go the extra mile.
Can hold a conversation
I can cook
Have two degrees
I have a career where my salary goes up every year
I can sex (at least I think I can :lupe: )
I'm passionate about my sports teams.

Your teams triddash tho

86.jpg

Who gives a shyt? Better question is would any woman be lucky to marry you degenerates.

:mjpls:

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
Hear a lot of good stuff here ladies, but every woman would say the same thing.

There's other candidates. Why do you get the job? What do you have figured out that other women don't?

What would make a man wanna leave with you, rather than all of the other eligible chicks out there?

And what would make a man wanna wife you, rather than simply use you for your talents or the skills you have mentioned?

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Hmmmm

I'm a nice person. I care about people and I'm willing to go the extra mile.
Can hold a conversation
I can cook
Have two degrees
I have a career where my salary goes up every year
I can sex (at least I think I can :lupe: )
I'm passionate about my sports teams.

She's a winner guys!!!

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali

There's other candidates. 1) Why do you get the job? What do you have figured out that other women don't?

2) What would make a man wanna leave with you, rather than all of the other eligible chicks out there?

And 3) what would make a man wanna wife you, rather than simply use you for your talents or the skills you have mentioned?

I edited the quote to show numbers to correspond with my answers, and I'll try and answer them to the best of my ability:

1) I have a very good sense of what it takes to be a wife from observing my parents relationship...there are little things that you can do to keep the love strong, and growing...a few examples would be: Not arguing in front of the kids, or in public, keep being affectionate towards your mate (hand holding, kissing before leaving for work, a simple touch here or there), looking at your mate from across the room and still talking to them with your eyes, not holding grudges meaning if you are mad or upset say it as soon as you feel those emotions, know that both of you are working with each other and not against each other....its a team effort.

2) I admit I don't have the skills to lure any guy to me, but I give off signs if I am interested in someone...I don't act out from my regular behavior..there really isn't a period of where everything is cool, and then I spazz out..things just seem to flow, I am very keen on body language and can give off signs or read them. I am easy to read..whatever I am feeling you will notice it instantly so there aren't any surprises.

3) The assets that I listed don't really contribute to my overall sense as a person...they are just aspects of what I bring to the table in a relationship...I can figure out if someone is using me for my skills especially if they don't contribute to the relationship. I am a very loving individual, and I can only hope that the person I am with doesn't take that for granted.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps

There's other candidates.
Why do you get the job? What do you have figured out that other women don't?

What would make a man wanna leave with you, rather than all of the other eligible chicks out there?

And what would make a man wanna wife you, rather than simply use you for your talents or the skills you have mentioned?

I agree, and that is why I put at the very bottom of my post that there are plenty of women with these same qualities. Just like there are plenty of men who have the qualities I would want in a husband. What you are asking is where looks, personality,and other preferences come into play. A man may want all of the qualities I possess in a different package, with a different accent, willing to live in a different region, and with a different background and that is absolutely fine. This is where personal characteristics about himself comes into play...is he ready to settle down or is he trying to get in where he fits in?

I've never been in the business of trying to convince of man why he should be with me and not another woman. If someone suits you better than me then go find her. I don't want to anyone to settle for me. :yeshrug:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
-great sense of humor

-quiet

-kind

-able to function being alone, and giving you space to do whatever you want

-very supportive, affectionate, and nurturing :hug:

-good cook

-came from two parent home (lol see what I did there)

-I like video games, and comic books

-willing, and wants to be the submissive one in the relationship

-financially well off, and a very hard worker

-knows place as far as being the woman, and letting you be the man

-freak in the sheets lady in the streets :jawalrus:

edit: I forgot to add intelligent...but men don't care about women being smart do they :dwillhuh:

like-me-note.jpg

I wrote this note with ink made from the violets that grow in Marvin Gaye's backyard. :noah:

I will chill in my B-Boy stance in anticipation for your reply... :sadcam: