Ladies, why would a man be lucky to marry a woman like you?

Daps
Hear a lot of good stuff here ladies, but every woman would say the same thing.

There's other candidates. Why do you get the job? What do you have figured out that other women don't?

What would make a man wanna leave with you, rather than all of the other eligible chicks out there?

And what would make a man wanna wife you, rather than simply use you for your talents or the skills you have mentioned?

1. As someone who has the shyttest jobs in the world, I stayed till the end. No matter how much it sucked and I remained dedicated, rolled with the punches. You have to apply that same logic to a serious relationship, I'm a fighter and I won't give up till I have no choice to.

2. Probably my bi-polar depression. It's sometimes hard to manage even though I'm trying to keep it under control. A lot of guys I've liked weren't able to look past that and it's not like I chose to be that. Also, I'm always indifferent which could be a problem because it seems like I don't care at all. I'm not affectionate :manny:

3. Hm, probably that I'm flexible. Life to me is a learning experience, I'd use every opportunity to learn something different from my s/o and teach him stuff too.

That's the best I got.

Fellatio

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously though:I'm pretty easy goingI don't complainI geniunely enjoy cleaning as long as I can listen to music duringI cook and bakeI'm not a financial strain (I go shopping less than twice a year, I don't mind no name brands )I can rollI can fix almost anything no matter how frustrated I getI'm naturally good with kids of all ages, was a bible camp Councillor/school lunch monitor/tutor/babysitterI don't want a wedding, only a two week honeymoon vacay
I feel like this is shyt I've said in an interview recently

Shes been dapped too much... keep her humble throw some insults... jk

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
mcse.jpg

:youngsabo:

:myman:

Daps
@montpelier

Your bipolar disorder gas never caused you to lash out, abuse or cheat?

I've never cheated or abused. I have lashed out. I honestly don't have a handle on my emotions so I feel terrible after the lash out.
I'm an overthinker as well so that contributes to that as well.

Edit: I refuse to be medicated so I can lead a semi-sane life. I am trying my hardest to do better (therapy, actually expressing my emotions without exploding etc etc.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-great sense of humor

-quiet

-kind

-able to function being alone, and giving you space to do whatever you want

-very supportive, affectionate, and nurturing :hug:

-good cook

-came from two parent home (lol see what I did there)

-I like video games, and comic books

-willing, and wants to be the submissive one in the relationship

-financially well off, and a very hard worker

-knows place as far as being the woman, and letting you be the man

-freak in the sheets lady in the streets :jawalrus:

edit: I forgot to add intelligent...but men don't care about women being smart do they :dwillhuh:
v5k4qw.jpg

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
If your husband made you pay every time, would that make you petty?

Okay, your question doesn't even make sense to me. Would I be petty if my husband makes me pay every time? :what: If I'm married it is coming from the same pot so it really wouldn't matter whose debit card we use (our finance would be intertwined).

Also, worrying about who pays on dates at that stage is hella petty because that is so small considering all of the other financial burdens that you SHARE as husband and wife. Finally, your question still doesn't make any sense.