Ladies, when do you feel most feminine?

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
It's couple of things that make me feel really feminine...

getting my /doing my nails and feet

putting on a full face of makeup

putting on a nice pair of jammies

dresses and skirts with nice sandals in the summer time

Lithe

All Star
Daps
I make my own with olive oil, epsom salt (or brown sugar), and honey.

I do it 2-3 times a week depending on how lazy I am because it can get messy.

I've made my own with olive oil and granulated white sugar, but not with Epsom salt... It's not too coarse?

I hear you! I wash my face everyday with the Biore charcoal cleansing wash, but I'm lazy with products I have to make! For a while, I was doing bentonite clay masks (mix the powder with apple cider vinegar) but it's so messy and left my skin way too dry! I like to "wash" my hair with it though because it really makes my curls pop.

Now I've moved to an active charcoal mask by Origins, and I love it. More related to this thread... I didn't think about it until just now, but my toner (Thayer's rose petal witch hazel) makes me feel very feminine! The scent is so light and delicate! I'm pretty sure it helps keep my skin looking as clear as it does, and it's alcohol free which is a bonus.

Lithe

All Star
Daps
It's couple of things that make me feel really feminine...

getting my /doing my nails and feet

putting on a full face of makeup

putting on a nice pair of jammies

dresses and skirts with nice sandals in the summer time

I love, love, love pedicures and I get them done year-round!! I don't care if "it's winter, no one will see your feet!" To me, that's even more reason to take care of them! Dry winter skin... Pamper yourself!!

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:snoop:I set myself up for that one.

I've made my own with olive oil and granulated white sugar, but not with Epsom salt... It's not too coarse?

I hear you! I wash my face everyday with the Biore charcoal cleansing wash, but I'm lazy with products I have to make! For a while, I was doing bentonite clay masks (mix the powder with apple cider vinegar) but it's so messy and left my skin way too dry! I like to "wash" my hair with it though because it really makes my curls pop.

Now I've moved to an active charcoal mask by Origins, and I love it. More related to this thread... I didn't think about it until just now, but my toner (Thayer's rose petal witch hazel) makes me feel very feminine! The scent is so light and delicate! I'm pretty sure it helps keep my skin looking as clear as it does, and it's alcohol free which is a bonus.

I only use the epsom salt scrub for my body. For my face I make one with honey, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and lemon.

I've been wanting to try the bentonite clay mask (for both my hair and face), but it's hard to find in Canada. I noticed that it's being sold on amazon so I might just bite the bullet and pay for the shipping.

ETA: I just saw that Sephora has the Origins mask so i'll get a sample to see if it works for my face.