Ladies, when do you feel most feminine?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I noticed you were engaged in a conversation with some poster. :mjpls:

Just to give up a heads-up since you're new. DO NOT SHARE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH COLI MALES... I REPEAT! DO NOT SHARE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH COLI MEN! Trust me you'll thank me later. And beware of dikk pictures and simping. :pachaha:

Also, the misogynist and black women bashing. There are some cool black men on the coli. You will know once you get a little comfortable posting on the coli. Enjoy and welcome!

ETA: To answer your question Lithe. Probably, a nice warm bubble bath and smooth music playing in the back ground.

@RebelX

Daps

Just to give up a heads-up since you're new. DO NOT SHARE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH COLI MALES... I REPEAT! DO NOT SHARE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH COLI MEN! Trust me you'll thank me later. And beware of dikk pictures and simping. :pachaha:

Also, the misogynist and black women bashing. There are some cool black men on the coli. You will know once you get a little comfortable posting on the coli. Enjoy and welcome!

:dahell:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem

ETA: To answer your question Lithe. Probably, a nice warm bubble bath and smooth R&B music, playing in the background.
You better PREACH!!!!!

Don't say NOTHIN!!!!

These Eliott Rodger fatherless fakkits will threaten you, harass you, make multiple threads about you (based on LIES), stalk your old posts JUST TO FIND ANYTHING they can use against you....

Last edited:

Lithe

All Star
Daps
Wow, this went left.

Edit: I have said that that (to me) the Coli is a microcosm of real life, meaning there are many types of people here just as you would meet out in the world, at any time. Be cautious of what you share and with whom, of course. This is the Internet and none of us really know who's on the other side of the screen. Unless we actually do know them, or get to know them outside of this forum. I'm new-ish, but I lurked for 2 years before signing up. So far, I have had interactions with some cool people, both male and female. I also use discretion and know who to ignore. I like the Coli over all, but this is not my life... I just hoped to click with some like minded people, which is why I decided to join. I'm cool, but don't disrespect me on the boards or in my PMs, because I wouldn't do that to anyone, and I don't play that!

Last edited: