Ladies, when do you feel most feminine?

Lithe

All Star
Daps
I had just finished applying a coat mascara, when the red polish on my nails caught my eye in the mirror. I realized that aside from when I'm wearing a dress (which is nearly everyday for me in the summer, thanks to the extreme Texas heat) one of the times I feel most feminine is when I'm wearing fingernail polish, and particularly red.

The color is "Livingston" by Zoya, and it's a red cream, closer to a true red. I'm out the door to class now, but I was just curious if y'all have ever had those moments where you feel especially feminine?

Black Rain

Honey Milk
Daps
Reppin
Love
After the sky blackens like mascara. I have lucid dreams of death and sin, all pleasurable. But at the height; i feel "feminine", as to i have now giveth my body to my sworn savior.

Black Rain

Honey Milk
Daps
Reppin
Love
When I straighten my hair
Self hate and superiority issues are in constant demand thanks to the "supreme being". Pink in flesh, yellow in teeth, but gold in wealth. Currency nor features denote the beauty of humanity, beauty is distraction. You are a dumbass bytch.

latinaDNA

Rookie
Daps
Self hate and superiority issues are in constant demand thanks to the "supreme being". Pink in flesh, yellow in teeth, but gold in wealth. Currency nor features denote the beauty of humanity, beauty is distraction. You are a dumbass bytch.
Shut your pseudo-intellectual ass up. Everything you post is a blatantly obvious affectation and no one finds it amusing. People must find you insufferable in real life. Actually, I doubt anyone even talks to you. You seem the type to write longwinded livejournal posts about how superior you are to everyone else. Put down the thesaurus.

Black Rain

Honey Milk
Daps
Reppin
Love
Like I said before, nobody does.
Nobody but my savior behemoth. He tells me of a mere mortal composed of sin; jealousy is her design,self hate is her motive, loneliness is her treachery, man is secretly her gender. Think upon this and pray that you wont die a lonely life.

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
When I straighten my hair

I noticed you were engaged in a conversation with some poster. :mjpls:

Just to give up a heads-up since you're new. DO NOT SHARE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH COLI MALES... I REPEAT! DO NOT SHARE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH COLI MEN! Trust me you'll thank me later. And beware of dikk pictures and simping. :pachaha:

Also, the misogynist and black women bashing. There are some cool black men on the coli. You will know once you get a little comfortable posting on the coli. Enjoy and welcome!

ETA: To answer your question Lithe. Probably, a nice warm bubble bath and smooth R&B music, playing in the background.