Ladies:What does your vagina entitle you to?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
just wash yourself, put on some tight clothes and high heels and dikk will come.

don't overcomplicate it. :ld:

seriously these girls dont realize how easy it is. hit the gym on a decent basis. Shampoo. Wash your gutter out. Bathe the rest of your body. And dress in some tight jeans and a tanktop and you will be saved.

these girls really think we are viewing their eyebrows, lashes, nails and shyt like that? :what:

Daps
seriously these girls dont realize how easy it is. hit the gym on a decent basis. Shampoo. Wash your gutter out. Bathe the rest of your body. And dress in some tight jeans and a tanktop and you will be saved.

these girls really think we are viewing their eyebrows, lashes, nails and shyt like that? :what:

That's basically just dumb bytches who think men are stupid enough to believe these magazine chicks are real people and not photoshopped.

Dudes aren't dumb, most of us know better and we know all that shyt aint even realistic.

Like yall said, Keep It Simple Stupid

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Meanwhile we nikkaz thinking what's the best way to organize splits and built aesthetically pleasing body, eat shyt loads of food to bulk, overtrain in the process, start again, overtrain in the process, start again, shyt loads of food...:beli:

And bytchez be like "I like your car". :beli:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit... not a damn thing!

We get to bleed for seven days... suffer from the emotional, painful, and uncomfortable symptoms of pms.

And the pain of childbirth.

According to men we have to do the following to be worthy of anything:

Wax, tweeze, shave, and thread the hair off of most of our body.
Dye, cut, style and pay a ton of money to maintain our lovely hairstyles.
Manicure and paint our nails. Feet and hands.
Find the fine line between wearing sexy clothes that don't make you look like a slut. Also, must accessorize and have a nice 'shoe game'.
Be great in bed, but not a hoe.... But to be good at anything you need experience, soooo...???
Have to have a big ass and thighs, nice boobs, skinny every place else.
We can't be too young or we are jail bait, but can't be over 30 or we're too old.
Must be educated.
Have a great career.
Be good mothers and never have any stretch marks!
Not go out too often.
Limit our friends to the female gender only.
Cook well. Almost daily.
Clean well. Daily.
Smell good at all times.
Be interesting.
Have hobbies.
Stay in the gym.
And never have an attitude.

But y'all wanna throw shots about us being entitled to free shyt?!! GTFOH!

Damn...

SENT FROM THE SAMSUNG-1017 BURRR MACHINE using Tapatalk

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That's basically just dumb bytches who think men are stupid enough to believe these magazine chicks are real people and not photoshopped.

Dudes aren't dumb, most of us know better and we know all that shyt aint even realistic.

Like yall said, Keep It Simple Stupid

real talk

the amoutn of times I allways tell girls that all we really want is a girl that is down to ride.

Maybe its just me but a girl dont need anything but B Cup titties, and ass that doesnt concave...and a great smile and hopefully no weave but I can compromise. But if that is a girl who I know will stick by me when I'm down with no car, still in school tryna build my career and have a couple of vices...even inspiring me to improve my self/situation,l Then she deserves to reap the benefits up until I am an employee at a Fortune 500 or Big 4 accounting firm or wherever the fukk I end up...driving a Luxury Whip and making a good life for me and those around me. Thats ultimately all I care about.

Because I hate to say it but I'm like that same dude Rominati was just talmbout. The nice guy who gets dissed by a fairweather bytch abruptly...only to have the same bytches among others trying to holla back after being ran through because now I came up as a real man amongst has beens. I told my ex some shyt along the lines of this and she was speechless.

Only difference is that I know not to be no fool saving these dumb ass hoes after they've "had their fun" and "made their mistakes" in life. :takedat:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could spend all week searching

And I still wouldn't find a fukk to give about a chick's nails.