Ladies:What does your vagina entitle you to?

Daps
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit... not a damn thing!

We get to bleed for seven days... suffer from the emotional, painful, and uncomfortable symptoms of pms.

And the pain of childbirth.

According to men we have to do the following to be worthy of anything:

Wax, tweeze, shave, and thread the hair off of most of our body.
Dye, cut, style and pay a ton of money to maintain our lovely hairstyles.
Manicure and paint our nails. Feet and hands.
Find the fine line between wearing sexy clothes that don't make you look like a slut. Also, must accessorize and have a nice 'shoe game'.
Be great in bed, but not a hoe.... But to be good at anything you need experience, soooo...???
Have to have a big ass and thighs, nice boobs, skinny every place else.
We can't be too young or we are jail bait, but can't be over 30 or we're too old.
Must be educated.
Have a great career.
Be good mothers and never have any stretch marks!
Not go out too often.
Limit our friends to the female gender only.
Cook well. Almost daily.
Clean well. Daily.
Smell good at all times.
Be interesting.
Have hobbies.
Stay in the gym.
And never have an attitude.

But y'all wanna throw shots about us being entitled to free shyt?!! GTFOH!

Quit fukking crying.

Shut the fukk up.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Nature my ASS :stopitslime:

You choose to cheat cuz you want too simple as that

Most cheat cuz they dumb enough to get in a relationship and not SOAK THERE WILD OATES. go have some fun sleep around till your full then you aint gotta worry bout it no more

Haha yea right. Like a chick actually understands this. Women be wanting to get in a relationship at 22 and get married by 25.

While us dudes is thinking bout fukkin wild bytches and finally settling down at 33:youngsabo:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
yeah actually no straight man in the world cares how you "accessorize" your outfit, or about half that other shyt you posted.

Daps
yeah actually no straight man in the world cares how you "accessorize" your outfit, or about half that other shyt you posted.

Neither does any man give a fukk about his womans "shoe game". That's stupid shyt rappers say to appeal to women. Dummies.

And be interesting and have hobbies? Yeah, you're fooling yourself you're not that interesting and facebook isn't a hobby

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
That's why I:heh: @ nikkaz doin shyt for females just cuz she promised him some p*ssy.

Ok nikka, grow a pair. If u gotta work for ya girl's p*ssy, somethin aint right. And if she on that bullshyt, there are millions of females that will give it up without u havin to jump thru hoops

:shaq:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
in the past: a string of pearl, international travel, stock option trading tips
just today: a free can of pringles at the local Quick-E Mart!!! :D

My social currency has been higher. -_-
I blame inflation and various enemies.

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
I don't have a facebook. Also, I was exaggerating the normal things that a person has to do to be a well-rounded individual, on top of the things that a woman has to go through physically and adding the pressure that society puts on women. SOME men think that having a vagina entitles women to some kind of special privileges... Getting free stuff because I have big titts isn't a a damn privilege. It actually feels degrading. Lets not even touch on the 70cents to a dollar issue.
I feel you, baby. :shaq: