Ladies:What does your vagina entitle you to?

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Word?! Do you read some of the posts from the men on this board? Just take a quick look at the 'lets talk about women' threads on this forum.

And from hearing what my male peers think... It seems almost impossible to satisfy men and forget trying to keep them from cheating.

I be doing backflips for my man and the second a chick with a donkey and butterface walks in the room, it's like I've ceased to exist. :thumbsdown: And I gotta sit there and pretend to remain calm and 'un-touched' so he won't think I'm shook by this other chicks ridiculously large ass. :sad:

but what happens when 6"3 athletic nikka walks into the room with his biceps poppin out, lookin slick as fukk.

what goes through your mind? :shaq:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
(completely off topic)

"Sex tho..."

The youngin's can't get it in like the vets tho. Where's the Vet appreciation?!?! Purple hearts and such? Women reach their sexual peak at 30... Ladies in their 30s feel like y'all men did in your teens. RAWR!

Haha yea. Cause nobody want they ass no mo :heh:

LOL I be clowning alot on here. But on the real women need to start making better choices in men and overall lifestyle in they early 20s. Alot of chicks out here ho'ing it up really dont understand the concept of what you reap you sow. Alot of women are gonna be single and miserable for the rest of they life, just cause they wanted to act stupid and immature as fukk at a younger age.

Me personally im lucky to have run into a few good women here n there. But the majority of chicks I see out here dont understand what they are doing.

Last semester I was fukking some chick, and her boyfriend called in the middle of our session. She laughed and disconnected the phone. I didnt even kno shorty had a man :why:

I go on facebook later and peep dude out, and he was the typical nice guy :wow:

The nice guy who gets pretty much shytted on for the majority of his early years by these scandolous slaws, then to be the nice guy that these chicks covet after they've been ran thru for a damm near decade.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Word?! Do you read some of the posts from the men on this board? Just take a quick look at the 'lets talk about women' threads on this forum.

Look i'm cool with damn near every poster here, but what you need to understand that most of the men on this forum are not "men" in a tradition sense, or, are simply joking around. So take what is said here lightly.

And from hearing what my male peers think... It seems almost impossible to satisfy men and forget trying to keep them from cheating.

Your peers are right. The temptation of cheating will always exist when your locked down in a relationship, and as men, because of our high levels of testosterone, that temptation is much more intense for us than it is for y'all.

Why Men Cheat | Psychology Today

I be doing backflips for my man and the second a chick with a donkey and butterface walks in the room, it's like I've ceased to exist. :thumbsdown: And I gotta sit there and pretend to remain calm and 'un-touched' so he won't think I'm shook by this other chicks ridiculously large ass. :sad:

You're problem is that trying to play that stoic "i ain't the jealous type" role, but that ain't you, you're a woman, you're meant to catch feeling hard, no need to feel ashamed about it. If shyt he's doing doesn't sit right with you, let him know.

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
women would try to take over the whole world with it if you let them. shyt, they want to moon and stars if you're stupid enough to promise it. :smugfavre:

Wallie

Pro
Daps
. Alot of women are gonna be single and miserable for the rest of they life, just cause they wanted to act stupid and immature as fukk at a younger age.

I doubt they're acting immature, they are immature. Just like the men their age. Oh yeah, I forgot women have to be mature their entire lives.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
I doubt they're acting immature, they are immature. Just like the men their age. Oh yeah, I forgot women have to be mature their entire lives.

Men usually get they heads straight by 20-21 mama

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
See, it's not shame. I understand that he's going to look. He's a man. Honestly, I look as well. I have no problem acknowledging or giving props to another women's beauty or booty. Yes, it does bother, but that's my insecurities based on how my body is shaped because of my genes. That's not his fault. How am I going to complain about something that he does by nature, because of how I feel about myself. That's not right.

I understand, if it is something you can live with then so be it.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The bolded is true, but it has nothing to do with you or being unsatisfied. It's just nature.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Haha yea. Cause nobody want they ass no mo :heh:

LOL I be clowning alot on here. But on the real women need to start making better choices in men and overall lifestyle in they early 20s. Alot of chicks out here ho'ing it up really dont understand the concept of what you reap you sow. Alot of women are gonna be single and miserable for the rest of they life, just cause they wanted to act stupid and immature as fukk at a younger age.

Me personally im lucky to have run into a few good women here n there. But the majority of chicks I see out here dont understand what they are doing.

Last semester I was fukking some chick, and her boyfriend called in the middle of our session. She laughed and disconnected the phone. I didnt even kno shorty had a man :why:

I go on facebook later and peep dude out, and he was the typical nice guy :wow:

The nice guy who gets pretty much shytted on for the majority of his early years by these scandolous slaws, then to be the nice guy that these chicks covet after they've been ran thru for a damm near decade.

I know some girls like this. Worst of all, they were married too by some "nice" guy who thought it would be a good idea to wife them up while they were still going through that hoe stage. A homegirl of mine fukked a total of 10 guys while she was already married and everyone in our crew knew about it . She settled the fukk down when she had a kid by him two years ago but it still feels awkward as fukk when we see dude knowing all that he shared his girl with :huhldup:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The bolded is true, but it has nothing to do with you or being unsatisfied. It's just nature.

Nature my ASS :stopitslime:

You choose to cheat cuz you want too simple as that

Most cheat cuz they dumb enough to get in a relationship and not SOAK THERE WILD OATES. go have some fun sleep around till your full then you aint gotta worry bout it no more

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nature my ASS :stopitslime:

You choose to cheat cuz you want too simple as that

And I want to because it's natural to want to have sex with more than just one woman. If it weren't, well I think you'd see a lot more monogamy in humans.

So we agree.

Monogamy is a choice, not an instinct.

Good talk, breh.