Ladies of the Coli, please talk to your girlfriends

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
You know which ones. THe ones that are single but be on facebook sharing those "relationship advice" type memes 7 days a week. :comeon:

Please explain to them that while they think they are doing their "girls" a service with those PSA's(Public Service Announcement), the rest of the world is really laughing at them.

Thanks

Sincerely yours, Men's Council

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
I agree. I dont have any girlfriends like that. Wait, i have one but we're not close and i deleted her from my FB because im tired of her whining and complaining about being single. She's a gorgeous girl but i feel like she likes the wrong type of men(Africans that have wives back home).

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Damn I hate those..my female cousins be doing that..

"A real man is blah blah blah, a bad man is blah blah, a fake bytch blah blah, love blah blah blah"

STFU and take a hike in the woods with a picnic basket and book!!! Gtfo the house

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh please!

We got all these single unmarried, been married multiple times black men, and ninjas who don't even date black women writing relationship books for black women yet when black women talk to each other and give each other advice (whether single or not) it's a problem?!?!? :wtf:

The "Men's Council" can have a seat.

The advice coming from these women is no more insignificant than the bullshyt advice coming from you. :steviej:

I think the thought of black women taking advice from other black women and disregarding the opinion of black men, a group that treats MARRIAGE like the AIDS virus, THREATENS some of you. Oh the hell well...that's your problem.

Laugh now, but beware, the chickens almost always come home to roost.

Sincerely,

The Bullshyt Slayer

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Oh please!

We got all these single unmarried, been married multiple times black men, and ninjas who don't even date black women writing relationship books for black women yet when black women talk to each other and give each other advice (whether single or not) it's a problem?!?!? :wtf:

The "Men's Council" can have a seat.

The advice coming from these women is no more insignificant than the bullshyt advice coming from you. :steviej:
I can agree with this but i find that women do it far more than men
I think the thought of black women taking advice from other black women and disregarding the opinion of black men, a group that treats MARRIAGE like the AIDS virus, THREATENS some of you. Oh the hell well...that's your problem.

Laugh now, but beware, the chickens almost always come home to roost.

Sincerely,

The Bullshyt Slayer
Lady please

Dont act like the system doesnt give women all the advantages in the world when it comes to marriage.Why do you think most diveorces are initiated by women? That is why ALL MEN (not just black) dread the shyt because should it not work you are fukked.

Now YOU sit down. :aicmon:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can agree with this but i find that women do it far more than men

Please, wayward black men have made the black relationship book market a goldmind. There are a whole lot of bummy ninjas out here who think they can be the next Steve Harvey though they shouldn't be the motherfukkers out here giving advice.

Lady please

Dont act like the system doesnt give women all the advantages in the world when it comes to marriage.Why do you think most diveorces are initiated by women?

This is probably the dumbest shyt I ever read. Most women want to be married. Most men (outside of AMERICAN BLACK MEN) see value in marriage too. How do we know? Because MEN are the people who control marriage. Non-black men tend to marry in their mid-late 20s. They know the benefits that come with the institution and it's engrained in them not to make their children b*stards.

You do realize that one of the MAIN reasons women initiate divorce is due to infidelity right!?!?

I know you backwards sociopaths on this site like to believe women are just divorcing "good stable hardworking" men, but usually that is FAR from the truth.

Men are phucking up in marriages and women tend to take the common sense approach which is DIVORCE HIS ARSE AND SPLIT WITH HIS LOOT! :pacspit:

That is why ALL MEN (not just black) dread the shyt because should it not work you are fukked.

ALL MEN don't dread the shyt out marriage. NON-BLACK AMERICAN MEN see value in 1). Having NUCLEAR families in their communities and 2). Living in the household with their children and 3). Building a legacy and foundation for their race and future generations. It's only you Black American ninjas who have this counter-productive mindset when it comes to marriage.

Even if non-black men don't like the thought of marriage they do at least see the value in it.

Now YOU sit down. :aicmon:

No, why don't you go have a sit in the little boy's room until you can come up with a sufficient reply to LOGIC. :pacspit:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Most men (outside of AMERICAN BLACK MEN) see value in marriage too. How do we know? Because MEN are the people who control marriage.
I stopped reading right here. Who told you that sh!t? :what:

I'm not American and TRUST ME we dont value the shyt either. Ask all them afro caribbean women how that's working out for them :laff:. And if you think whites value marriage you havent been around enough white people. I'm around them enough to hear them yap about exwives enought to know. Hell everytime someone at work is getting married they be all smiles congratulating them but when said groom to be walks away they all start laughing and talking about "the poor guy has no clue what he's in for. I give t 3 years tops"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who told you that sh!t? :why:

I'm not american and TRUST ME we dont value the shyt either. :laff:

Funny...the data from other countries says something different. :youngsabo: I'm not going to do your research for you. Go hit Google.

Just own up the reality that you are a NINJA and call it a day. No sense in being proud to be ignorant.

You sitting here mad at black women for giving each other relationship advice yet you've proven that you are ANTI-MARRIAGE. What phucking sense doesn't that make??? :what:

You don't even value marriage (the ultimate commitment) so why the hell are you mad at black women for giving each other relationship advice? Any advice for you and men like you would be COUNTERPRODUCTIVE for them!

I would have more respect for this post if it were coming from a black man with his shyt together!

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Funny...the data from other countries says something different. :youngsabo: I'm not going to do your research for you. Getting to hit Google.

Just own up the reality that you are a NINJA and call it a day. No sense in being proud to be ignorant.

You sitting here mad at black women for giving each other relationship advice yet you've proven that you are ANTI-MARRIAGE. What phucking sense doesn't that make??? :what:

You don't even value marriage (the ultimate commitment) so why the hell are you mad at black women for giving each other relationship advice? Any advice for you and men like you would be COUNTERPRODUCTIVE for them!

I would have more respect for this post if it were coming from a black man with his shyt together!
See my dear,

YOU made this a racial (or shoukld I say Ethnic)thing. Compile all the data you want but until you have lived in these cultures you will not understand it. Marriage in these cultures are not like typical marriages in the USA.

Also, Who said i was anti-marriage? You dont know me like that.

Personally I value marriage because my parents were married for a very long time. But I refuse to get married just to be married thus why I am not yet married. I have to be in sync with my mate on many level.

I feel American get married just to be married whihout truely testing their compatibility and then 2-5 years later they divorce. In other countries like mine divorce is VERY frowned upon so when you get married you better be sure. It seems to me that in American culture marriage followed by divorce is just another transaction like changing bank accounts.

Honestly I dont think I could marry an American because of cultural differences and where I live there are few women of my ethnicity. Unless of course she was open minded enough to appreciate and understand other cultures (which most American women arent). Mind you, a few are and I love them for it. And before you go there this is not about being submissive at all. I hate women that are submissive, period.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
dP5j5ko.png

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Please, wayward black men have made the black relationship book market a goldmind. There are a whole lot of bummy ninjas out here who think they can be the next Steve Harvey though they shouldn't be the motherfukkers out here giving advice.

This is probably the dumbest shyt I ever read. Most women want to be married. Most men (outside of AMERICAN BLACK MEN) see value in marriage too. How do we know? Because MEN are the people who control marriage. Non-black men tend to marry in their mid-late 20s. They know the benefits that come with the institution and it's engrained in them not to make their children b*stards.

You do realize that one of the MAIN reasons women initiate divorce is due to infidelity right!?!?

I know you backwards sociopaths on this site like to believe women are just divorcing "good stable hardworking" men, but usually that is FAR from the truth.

Men are phucking up in marriages and women tend to take the common sense approach which is DIVORCE HIS ARSE AND SPLIT WITH HIS LOOT! :pacspit:

ALL MEN don't dread the shyt out marriage. NON-BLACK AMERICAN MEN see value in 1). Having NUCLEAR families in their communities and 2). Living in the household with their children and 3). Building a legacy and foundation for their race and future generations. It's only you Black American ninjas who have this counter-productive mindset when it comes to marriage.

Even if non-black men don't like the thought of marriage they do at least see the value in it.

No, why don't you go have a sit in the little boy's room until you can come up with a sufficient reply to LOGIC. :pacspit:
Some truth here, but it doesn't fall along the lines of race as you put it. Plenty of black men value marriage and plenty of non-black man are against it. In my opinion it has more to do with age. Younger men don't see the value in it, and people are staying in that "younger men" phase for longer theses days. The entire country is moving away from marriage and/or getting married later in life.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Funny...the data from other countries says something different. :youngsabo: I'm not going to do your research for you. Go hit Google.

You should work on having a brighter attitude

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps

:kobewut:

You really shouldn't consider your opinions as fact.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
"Don't listen to your friends, they a bunch of haters/
they don't have no men. now go cut me some tomaters"

- Taadow, The Blue Tape, 2001