Ladies is it just a trend or do yall really like nikkaz wit beards?

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
from a man, my beard has maximized my looks...and I always confirm it by shaving it off once or twice a year...every time I shave it off, the ladies be like :ld:.....but when I grow it back they like :whoo:.....I guess it depends on your face tho....I just know the beard took me from regular handsome to grown and sexy fine :banderas:....not all women like beards like that (usually younger ladies seem to not care that much) but the ones that do, really like them and they let you know....I grew mine out at 22 (25 now)...if u late 20s and still can't grow it, u might be outta luck

I cosign this. I'm 26, grew a full beard(I was 25) last year(starting in February). For the first time i felt noticed. Got compliments from both black and white women.

Dark ceasar with a full beard :banderas:

I prefer the goatee though.

Chef

All Star
Daps
I love my beard.:blessed: I feel great with it, it's like when Bob Marley said his dreadlocks are his identity. I just don't care at this point if someone thinks I look better with or without it. Depending how I feel I let it grow out a little and use my beard wax to give it some shape. When I started growing it out I got a lot of looks from women especially older and I wasn't use to attention like that. I'm eating more whole foods so this beard is going to be a problem by summer.:myman:

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
I love my beard.:blessed: I feel great with it, it's like when Bob Marley said his dreadlocks are his identity. I just don't care at this point if someone thinks I look better with or without it. Depending how I feel I let it grow out a little and use my beard wax to give it some shape. When I started growing it out I got a lot of looks from women especially older and I wasn't use to attention like that. I'm eating more whole foods so this beard is going to be a problem by summer.:myman:

Do you switch it up a lot?

I like to alternate between goatee and beard. I get bored quickly.

Chef

All Star
Daps
Do you switch it up a lot?

I like to alternate between goatee and beard. I get bored quickly.

Nah, I committed 3 years ago and never switched up. Only time it changed was when another barber fukked up my beard line.:aicmon: I can never picture myself with anything else.
full

:heh:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a beard is a sign for power and masculinity...beta dudes shouldn't have them

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
i'm still young and only have a struggle goatee:mjcry:

anyway i was flirting with a new co-worker yesterday

she said that i was cute but that when i grow a beard i'd look "yummy":heh:

i told a female friend of mines and asked her if id look better with a beard
and she said the same thing and her homegirl agreed:pachaha:

ya'll really like beards like that?:patrice:

and not on some james harden shyt more like

1998b59088e9dfd638dfca58a7dcbc31.jpg

tinie-beard.jpg

beardgang checking in!

that moment when you stroke your chin thoughtfully
:blessed:

someone put a beard on :jbhmm: for me but share raps cause it was my idea

Daps
beards are sexy AF to me.
tumblr_mdi9clTdwL1r81wtbo1_400.gif

if you can grow a full one great, if not thats ok too. i personally think men should have some sort of facial hair but i know how a lot of employers want men to be clean shaven.