Ladies is it just a trend or do yall really like nikkaz wit beards?

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
from a man, my beard has maximized my looks...and I always confirm it by shaving it off once or twice a year...every time I shave it off, the ladies be like :ld:.....but when I grow it back they like :whoo:.....I guess it depends on your face tho....I just know the beard took me from regular handsome to grown and sexy fine :banderas:....not all women like beards like that (usually younger ladies seem to not care that much) but the ones that do, really like them and they let you know....I grew mine out at 22 (25 now)...if u late 20s and still can't grow it, u might be outta luck

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
from a man, my beard has maximized my looks...and I always confirm it by shaving it off once or twice a year...every time I shave it off, the ladies be like :ld:.....but when I grow it back they like :whoo:.....I guess it depends on your face tho....I just know the beard took me from regular handsome to grown and sexy fine :banderas:....not all women like beards like that (usually younger ladies seem to not care that much) but the ones that do, really like them and they let you know....I grew mine out at 22 (25 now)...if u late 20s and still can't grow it, u might be outta luck
I'm 19 so I still got a chance:whew:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Bearded men are sexy.

I don't really like men with no facial hair .
mjcry-hoodie-gif.4604

These damn genes.

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
To me the older I get the less attractive men without facial hair are. Maybe it's just me and possibly what looks good might feel horrible particularly if the hair is prickly.

But visually, man with beard>>>

Maybe it's because it symbolises power like a lion's mane. Also a lack of vanity which is great in a man. If you have a fade in your beard or it's too well kept you've missed the point.
Gracias!