Ladies is it just a trend or do yall really like nikkaz wit beards?

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
Just say you find him attractive. :dead:.. You and your sneaky subliminal messages..:mjpls:

Try Castor oil if you really want to grow a beard. Watch videos if you really want it that bad (even though not many women are into beards).

Watch this

attractive is a little far :whoa: :mjlol:
I mean he is but you know
he doesnt turn the faucet lol

MsReal

All Star
Daps
There are only 2 men I'm feeling with a beard at the moment. Which are both out of my league...:troll:
idris-elba
stormzy

Stormzy Stormzy | Outlook Festival 2016 | Europe's leading soundsystem culture festival

and Idris Elba
Idris Elba and Tilda Swinton movies lined up for Venice Film Festival

Otherwise in real life I've never dated/ fukked or sucked any man with a beard..:yeshrug:

:hamster:.....Please bear with me, my posting maybe shyt as I'm new (I can't figure out how to upload pictures :sadcam:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
i dont like em i like goatees tho but a full beard, i think it makes some men look better but i personally dont like em, cuz some men get beards but dont maintain em right they dont use those beard butters n make em soft n shyt so they when they up against yo skin they all scratchy n prickly, so no....i like my son beard tho it makes him look older n more mature.... and unfortunately
he can grow a full beard within less than 2 weeks n my po husband cant even get his goatee to connect

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
i dont like em i like goatees tho but a full beard, i think it makes some men look better but i personally dont like em, cuz some men get beards but dont maintain em right they dont use those beard butters n make em soft n shyt so they when they up against yo skin they all scratchy n prickly, so no....i like my son beard tho it makes him look older n more mature.... and unfortunately
he can grow a full beard within less than 2 weeks n my po husband cant even get his goatee to connect
:russ: