Ladies is it just a trend or do yall really like nikkaz wit beards?

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
i'm still young and only have a struggle goatee:mjcry:

anyway i was flirting with a new co-worker yesterday

she said that i was cute but that when i grow a beard i'd look "yummy":heh:

i told a female friend of mines and asked her if id look better with a beard
and she said the same thing and her homegirl agreed:pachaha:

ya'll really like beards like that?:patrice:

and not on some james harden shyt more like

1998b59088e9dfd638dfca58a7dcbc31.jpg

tinie-beard.jpg

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
To me the older I get the less attractive men without facial hair are. Maybe it's just me and possibly what looks good might feel horrible particularly if the hair is prickly.

But visually, man with beard>>>

Maybe it's because it symbolises power like a lion's mane. Also a lack of vanity which is great in a man. If you have a fade in your beard or it's too well kept you've missed the point.

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
To me the older I get the less attractive men without facial hair are. Maybe it's just me and possibly what looks good might feel horrible particularly if the hair is prickly.

But visually, man with beard>>>

Maybe it's because it symbolises power like a lion's mane. Also a lack of vanity which is great in a man. If you have a fade in your beard or it's too well kept you've missed the point.
:ohhh:so a wild messy beard>>>>>

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
No no no. A beard that looks naturally flawless or in other words you don't want to look like you spent 2 hours perfecting your beard.

The beard posted above for example is super creepy
Ohhh
Aite I get what you're saying now

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
:damn:
soft, luxurious beard, soft lips, manicured looking dreads, clean ass edges, stretched ears godDAMN this guy is on point style wise!

Just say you find him attractive. :dead:.. You and your sneaky subliminal messages..:mjpls:

I wish i can grow a beard:mjcry:

Gone be baby-faced forever:mjcry:

Try Castor oil if you really want to grow a beard. Watch videos if you really want it that bad (even though not many women are into beards).

Watch this

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Just say you find him attractive. :dead:.. You and your sneaky subliminal messages..:mjpls:

Try Castor oil if you really want to grow a beard. Watch videos if you really want it that bad (even though not many women are into beards).

Watch this

Lol iunno if i want it that bad. Imma just wait till i reach my late 20s and see if i gonna get sudden growth:patrice: