Ladies I need advice. updated with text messages

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
xTiTnEP4HdpsVOQMdW.gif
Lol, she started it! Im sure she got back with her man. I will not be used to bait another nikka into acting right. I'm a nice kid, but I have options too. I'll only have this body this fit for a while. I'm not going to waste my prime years being bait. I saw a bunch of chubby bum ass nikkas wearing backpacks hitting on her at work today. Lol that means they don't have a car. If she wants to slum it that's fine with me.

The leather in my car is so soft. And if her man is so great why is he allowing his girl to catch the bus home at midnight through east oakland? My last girl friend forgot to bring a sweater to work. I had the day off. I drove to work behind her in my car just to give her my sweater to wear. If she couldn't pay a bill I paid it for her. shyt wasn't a loan or debatable. Hey, girls choose, if they want to choose guys like that over guys like me, I ain't tripping. I just move on to the next girl.

All I ask for is honesty and respect. She's already lying and already disrespecting me by not being forward with the status of her relationship. She kept dropping hints she was interested today. If I was 22 again I'd be up for the game. I'm 26 and I've been down that road too many times to drive down it again. There's a lot I like about her but she's playing.

SeveroDrgnfli

Daps
Reppin
Always
So, yesterday was her birthday and I worked in her department. Her department has three girls, including her, that I've been flirting with. Since I got my haircut the girls are jocking hard. I forgot the affect I have on women when I attempt to look good.

Anyway, I'm in her department which is basically a narrow kitchen/deli with a counter for serving customers. We work close together. I'm the only guy who works up front because I'm cross training for a leadership position. I put my petty feelings aside and wished her a happy birthday. I made me a botanical tea as a present. One girl I used to like a lot still likes me. She's fun to flirt with because she's sharp and witty. We were flirting heavy in front of the whole department. I was also flirting with two other girls all day in that department.

By the end of the night I got panties in my hand damn near. I got invited by a girl to relax at her spot after work. I fell off my board hella hard I have lumps on my waist and lower back from falling. She was massaging me in my near private parts. The other girl kept telling me we should skate together. She asked for my number to text me an address to her local skate park, lol sure, she's good, I'll give her that much.

So birthday girl is begging for my attention. She's leaning on my shoulder. I can hear her talking about me from across the kitchen. She kept touching me too. The whole time I'm thinking to myself, "I'm sure she has plans after work with her man, because he has an office, so I'm sure he's balling. I'm a broke ass cook, I'm ugly, and she's got options. There's nothing I can do for her he can't."

I didn't throw her any shade because it was her birthday, but she seemed like she wanted some D for her birthday. I ended up hanging out with home girl who felt me up. We chilled at her house and talked. It was nice. She treated my wounds and fed me. I like her, but I don't want to fukk her. It's hard for me to pursue a girl if I don't wanna hit it. Im 26. I'm not there yet.

SeveroDrgnfli

Daps
Reppin
Always
I think I'm going go ask the Asian girl out. She's hella funny and her body is right. She's mean like me too. Lol, is Still Ill going to ride the Asian wave? I think so. She skates too. I find that very attractive. She fractured her foot and still was skating. She's tough man. We can go on a skate date. And she thinks terrible things about white people. I really like that. She's younger than me but more responsible. Lol she thinks I'm kidding but we're going to get matching girl power tattoos. I'm going to get thug life over my heart and girl power on the other side of my chest. Because it's hella funny. I'm starting my tattoo journey this year. I plan to get a shyt ton.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
She got a boyfriend breh.. just chalk to this up to the game.

Maybe in the future, but really bro stop crushing on this chick.

SeveroDrgnfli

Daps
Reppin
Always
Lmao so my game worked. She called me last night at like 2am. We talked for almost two hours. She stays texting me. She's playing hard to get. She's probably going to call me tonight if my game was tight, which it is. She touches me at work all the time. She initiates all contact between us. She tells me I'm handsome, different, and too much. Balls in my court now. My ex comes to my job. She saw how beautiful my ex girl is and she was shocked I could pull that. Lol she then started hating on her. Saying she's beautiful but not to everyone. Naw, my ex is bad. Top to bottom inside and out. She's a yoga instructor with a fatty who's a hustler and is great with kids.

The I just want to touch her butt phase has passed. I still like her, but she needs to give me a straight answer about her relationship status. I ain't trying to swoop.

Lol I'd show you the text messages, but naw, we're too deep into the game to do that. She waited for me after work. Lol little did she know I was waiting for her too I just ignored her calling my name so she wouldn't know I waited for her.

SeveroDrgnfli

Daps
Reppin
Always
Update. Lol she just called me. I ignored her. She text me immediately after I ignored the call.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
So, yesterday was her birthday and I worked in her department. Her department has three girls, including her, that I've been flirting with. Since I got my haircut the girls are jocking hard. I forgot the affect I have on women when I attempt to look good.

Anyway, I'm in her department which is basically a narrow kitchen/deli with a counter for serving customers. We work close together. I'm the only guy who works up front because I'm cross training for a leadership position. I put my petty feelings aside and wished her a happy birthday. I made me a botanical tea as a present. One girl I used to like a lot still likes me. She's fun to flirt with because she's sharp and witty. We were flirting heavy in front of the whole department. I was also flirting with two other girls all day in that department.

By the end of the night I got panties in my hand damn near. I got invited by a girl to relax at her spot after work. I fell off my board hella hard I have lumps on my waist and lower back from falling. She was massaging me in my near private parts. The other girl kept telling me we should skate together. She asked for my number to text me an address to her local skate park, lol sure, she's good, I'll give her that much.

So birthday girl is begging for my attention. She's leaning on my shoulder. I can hear her talking about me from across the kitchen. She kept touching me too. The whole time I'm thinking to myself, "I'm sure she has plans after work with her man, because he has an office, so I'm sure he's balling. I'm a broke ass cook, I'm ugly, and she's got options. There's nothing I can do for her he can't."

I didn't throw her any shade because it was her birthday, but she seemed like she wanted some D for her birthday. I ended up hanging out with home girl who felt me up. We chilled at her house and talked. It was nice. She treated my wounds and fed me. I like her, but I don't want to fukk her. It's hard for me to pursue a girl if I don't wanna hit it. Im 26. I'm not there yet.
Flirting with all these women at your job and having them fighting for your attention.. you are fukking up big time :ufdup:

They won't be there if you get fired

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I think I'm going go ask the Asian girl out. She's hella funny and her body is right. She's mean like me too. Lol, is Still Ill going to ride the Asian wave? I think so. She skates too. I find that very attractive. She fractured her foot and still was skating. She's tough man. We can go on a skate date. And she thinks terrible things about white people. I really like that. She's younger than me but more responsible. Lol she thinks I'm kidding but we're going to get matching girl power tattoos. I'm going to get thug life over my heart and girl power on the other side of my chest. Because it's hella funny. I'm starting my tattoo journey this year. I plan to get a shyt ton.

:dead:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Lmao so my game worked. She called me last night at like 2am. We talked for almost two hours. She stays texting me. She's playing hard to get. She's probably going to call me tonight if my game was tight, which it is. She touches me at work all the time. She initiates all contact between us. She tells me I'm handsome, different, and too much. Balls in my court now. My ex comes to my job. She saw how beautiful my ex girl is and she was shocked I could pull that. Lol she then started hating on her. Saying she's beautiful but not to everyone. Naw, my ex is bad. Top to bottom inside and out. She's a yoga instructor with a fatty who's a hustler and is great with kids.

The I just want to touch her butt phase has passed. I still like her, but she needs to give me a straight answer about her relationship status. I ain't trying to swoop.

Lol I'd show you the text messages, but naw, we're too deep into the game to do that. She waited for me after work. Lol little did she know I was waiting for her too I just ignored her calling my name so she wouldn't know I waited for her.
play games breh.. That's not game.. or is it? :mjpls:

SeveroDrgnfli

Daps
Reppin
Always
She just asked me out. Checkmate. The queen has been captured. :pachaha:

Now that I got what I wanted it's time to be a gentleman.

SeveroDrgnfli

Daps
Reppin
Always
Flirting with all these women at your job and having them fighting for your attention.. you are fukking up big time :ufdup:

They won't be there if you get fired
Truth. I try to be honest with girls but they never respond. I'm uh keep it a buck. When I meet a girl I'm attracted to that I don't have to game, I won't. I'm tired of people of acting like girls respond to polite shyt. They don't initially. Girls don't want to be bored at first. I give them what they want and that's excitement. Then when she's with it I drop all the games and treat her like a lady. But to get to date one I have to game them.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Interesting read... I hope you don't play yourself.

You got all of these women vying for your affection I hope you are at least a little interested in each one.

SeveroDrgnfli

Daps
Reppin
Always
Interesting read... I hope you don't play yourself.

You got all of these women vying for your affection I hope you are at least a little interested in each one.
I'm genuinely interested in two. The others are numbers I won't use and I don't think they expected me to. My number one may be in a relationship. Number two is just hella cool. But she's Asian and I dunno about that. We get along well and it's very natural because she's witty and she skates. She's a backseat driver and I like to be the center of attention. She's super chill like me too. But she's Asian. Not being black is a big deal for me, lol, it really is. I date to go all the way. I've had bad experiences with IR dating in the past.

She's also like 20. I'm 26. TBH we vibe well so I never notice her age. I don't drink. I'm almost done smoking too. She's nice and funny. She's really cute. I feel like I'd break her heart. I really don't think I can be the guy she may want me to be. I've never dated a nice girl. I'm too paranoid.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I'm genuinely interested in two. The others are numbers I won't use and I don't think they expected me to. My number one may be in a relationship. Number two is just hella cool. But she's Asian and I dunno about that. We get along well and it's very natural because she's witty and she skates. She's a backseat driver and I like to be the center of attention. She's super chill like me too. But she's Asian. Not being black is a big deal for me, lol, it really is. I date to go all the way. I've had bad experiences with IR dating in the past.

She's also like 20. I'm 26. TBH we vibe well so I never notice her age. I don't drink. I'm almost done smoking too. She's nice and funny. She's really cute. I feel like I'd break her heart. I really don't think I can be the guy she may want me to be. I've never dated a nice girl. I'm too paranoid.
ummmm.... I'm glad that you are not out here being a dikk head and playing games.