Ladies I need advice. updated with text messages

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Still, she's definitely broken up with the BF, right? If so, how long has it been? If it's less than 6-12 months then you might be a rebound.
Yeah. Good point. I'm going to pump the brakes on this and fall back. Something isn't right here. Thank you angels for pointing that out. I'm going to cool it on the flirting until I know more about her and see wtf is going on. I'm not sure if they're broken up. She implied they were. Should I even care?

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Yeah. Good point. I'm going to pump the brakes on this and fall back. Something isn't right here. Thank you angels for pointing that out. I'm going to cool it on the flirting until I know more about her and see wtf is going on. I'm not sure if they're broken up. She implied they were. Should I even care?[/QUOTE]

Oh, ok, I was just wondering why you stated that you were a "homewrecker"...you know?

RE bolded: Yes, yes, especially if you are considering her for more than just sex.

SeveroDrgnfli

Daps
Reppin
Always
So I pumped the brakes. I slammed on them, pulled the E brake and did a J turn on some Paul Walker shyt.

paul-walker-furious-7.jpg

cb9Kba.gif

PhotoGrid_1460799913865_zpskmanxkuv.jpg

@Lady.Libra. @BlackPearl. @CinnaSlim @Juicy. She is not fighting fair. You see what she's doing right? Or maybe I'm imaging it.

Why did she text me SEVENTEEN hours later?
:jbhmm:
but note the time, any text after 10pm is not without meaning I think. Why is she thinking of me at 2am? She's probably laying in her bed thinking about me like I'm doing right now.

She had all day to respond, it wasn't a text that required a response. Does she want me thinking about her? I feel like she's running game on me. So I threw it right back. I let her know im awake and alert and not interested in talking to her with "fa sho.":jawalrus:

I could be with another girl. :jawalrus: she could be with another man:mjcry:

:jbhmm::dame:

The length of the message seemed like she dropped an iron curtain between us.
Why am I jealous of a hypothetical situation? Why am I even up at 3am running hypothetical situations through my head?

hqdefault.jpg

SeveroDrgnfli

Daps
Reppin
Always
Oh, ok, I was just wondering why you stated that you were a "homewrecker"...you know?

RE bolded: Yes, yes, especially if you are considering her for more than just sex.
Every girl I've dated had a man when I met them. I swooped all of them. In fact most girls I'm attracted to have partners. But I don't know that until they tell me. I still don't understand why I should care though. If I take his girl she's my girl now. Sounds like I won.

SeveroDrgnfli

Daps
Reppin
Always
:mjlol: I am laughing but I was the same way at some point. You are over thinking it breh.

Who the fukk knoe. Either really pump your breaks or go in for the kill. Stop think yourself to death.
I can't stop. I analyze all the details to figure out how to interpret the whole picture. I need to know her motivation. The fukk does she want from me? Lol this is me about everything. I need to know and I need to be in control or I panic.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I can't stop. I analyze all the details to figure out how to interpret the whole picture. I need to know her motivation. The fukk does she want from me? Lol this is me about everything. I need to know and I need to be in control or I panic.

Yeah fix that.

So she does or doesn't have a boyfriend?

If you're cuffin' cheaters you're setting yourself up for Ls.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Every girl I've dated had a man when I met them. I swooped all of them. In fact most girls I'm attracted to have partners. But I don't know that until they tell me. I still don't understand why I should care though. If I take his girl she's my girl now. Sounds like I won.

Any woman who leaves her man for another man without provocation is a bad woman.

My parents always told me
:ufdup:The way you get them, is how you lose them.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
She got a notification, didn't recognize the number or didn't care and went about her day. When she was bored in bed going through her phone she saw the message and was like "oh, it's Still Ill, let me hit him back." Simple.

Daps
:myman: I bumped into her booty at work. It was an accident. It's so soft and full. I just want to bite it. Her hands are soft too. Her lips:noah:. She could absolutely get the D. But I'm not trying to be a slut or a home wrecker. And I don't know what she wants. She's hard to read.

CakZV7AWIAET1gT.png

All of this just to say you're sprung? You could probably slide two bowling balls up your face right about now. Why don't you do like all the other coli brehs and smash first to see if it's real. :mjpls:

SeveroDrgnfli

Daps
Reppin
Always
CakZV7AWIAET1gT.png

All of this just to say you're sprung? You could probably slide two bowling balls up your face right about now. Why don't you do like all the other coli brehs and smash first to see if it's real. :mjpls:
I pumped the brakes hard. She noticed. Today she told me to text her. Of course I didn't. I just got my haircut too. She was :dwillhuh: and said: I didn't know you looked like that. and I was :troll: and said: this is what I usually look like I hadn't shown myself because our work is filthy. I got two numbers in front of her :takedat:.

Girls forget I may be ugly but I'm charming and I can cook. Once a woman sees my food and experiences the charm she'll at least give me one shot. That's all I need. She didn't know I had some game. :wow: my skin was on today too. I had on my puma brasils. My naked and famous jeans. And a well fitting shirt with two buttons undone. Had the girls looking at my well shaved chest. :pachaha:

Honestly I was sprung for like 12 hours. Now I'm over her. I'm trying to holler at this Ethiopian girl I met at work today. She's out of my league but most girls are and that's what makes flirting fun to me.

I meant what I said. I'm trying to change my bad habits. Typically I smash, become infatuated, and ask questions later. I made this girl a rice and steak bowl. Chatted her up the whole time. I wrote her a note on the receipt that said: check yes if I can call you sometime. Lol I only made one box. No wasn't an option. I was grinning at her while she read it. :pachaha:

We're going to hangout by the lake tomorrow. :jawalrus:

Daps
I pumped the brakes hard. She noticed. Today she told me to text her. Of course I didn't. I just got my haircut too. She was :dwillhuh: and said: I didn't know you looked like that. and I was :troll: and said: this is what I usually look like I hadn't shown myself because our work is filthy. I got two numbers in front of her :takedat:.

Girls forget I may be ugly but I'm charming and I can cook. Once a woman sees my food and experiences the charm she'll at least give me one shot. That's all I need. She didn't know I had some game. :wow: my skin was on today too. I had on my puma brasils. My naked and famous jeans. And a well fitting shirt with two buttons undone. Had the girls looking at my well shaved chest. :pachaha:

Honestly I was sprung for like 12 hours. Now I'm over her. I'm trying to holler at this Ethiopian girl I met at work today. She's out of my league but most girls are and that's what makes flirting fun to me.

I meant what I said. I'm trying to change my bad habits. Typically I smash, become infatuated, and ask questions later. I made this girl a rice and steak bowl. Chatted her up the whole time. I wrote her a note on the receipt that said: check yes if I can call you sometime. Lol I only made one box. No wasn't an option. I was grinning at her while she read it. :pachaha:

We're going to hangout by the lake tomorrow. :jawalrus:

xTiTnEP4HdpsVOQMdW.gif