Ladies, how yall feel about plus size men?

N711oir

All Star
Daps
I can reform any chubby chaser. I just need @Jisselle to give me one of those temporary visas in to them PM's:takedat:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
His refusal to wear a shirt, his tattoos, his fugliness, his fraudulent identity the fact that alot of dudes copy that "look". I guess I hate Rick Ross for making men think it was OK to show their titties.
I'm not a superficial person, so I'm not going to trash someone (other than Rick Ross ) off the jump. I have really only experienced athletic types but I'm not a fat nazi.
Tattoos are the WORST!! Take a clean person and make them look completely unhygienic.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People keep saying my PMs are closed. They're not :/

I want a chubby guy, so he'll let me eat snacks in bed. :lolbron:

I dated someone that loved to eat all throughout the night and it bed. He wasn't fat thought, just a mind of a fatty. He would roll over and eat whatever he had stashed in the night stand drawer. I remember one time I came over, moved back the cover and it was all types of crumbs and bag of cereal in the bed. I left. shyt was disgusting.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Like him?
dezbryant1.jpg

And you have a kid? Congratulations. ;)
I don't mean NO HARM. But dammit, he could be breaking down the boxes at ShopRite and I'd be like HOW YOU DOING????? He's fuccing beautiful. And he's going to look the same age for the next 20+ years (with good health). WOW.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm not a groupie, but that's a WHOLE lotta chocolate on one man... Deep chocolate...

Link????:takedat:
It was too "explicit" so I guess it got moved to xes alley, and I don't have access to that section
The groupie ended the post saying she would pay for her own pane tickets next time, just to have access to the dykk again

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't mean NO HARM. But dammit, he could be breaking down the boxes at ShopRite and I'd be like HOW YOU DOING????? He's fuccing beautiful. And he's going to look the same age for the next 20+ years (with good health). WOW.
Yeah, he's beautiful and he has a really cute voice and accent and smile too. Black men are just too good. Like damn!