Ladies, how yall feel about plus size men?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
It's not my "taste" to go with a "plus size" man but if he was a great guy, then why the heck not? I prefer my men to be a little on the teddy bear side, a chubby guy with toned arms and dark chocolate.:whew::noah:
Smart move.

Will help you avoid some bad partners.

Chichi Manietzsche

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Like him?
dezbryant1.jpg

And you have a kid? Congratulations. ;)

GAWD DAMN! :whoo::whew:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
It depends. Has he given up on life like Rick Ross? As long as he's not Rick Ross or Rick Ross -like. I hate Rick Ross. I don't know why. There are good looking fat dudes. I don't see why some folks are fast averse. It's much easier for a man to get fit than a woman.

Smoke

Resident Chubby Chaser
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
804/434
It depends. Has he given up on life like Rick Ross? As long as he's not Rick Ross or Rick Ross -like. I hate Rick Ross. I don't know why. There are good looking fat dudes. I don't see why some folks are fast averse. It's much easier for a man to get fit than a woman.

So, is it Rick Ross's size that's off-putting or Rick Ross as a person?

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
So, is it Rick Ross's size that's off-putting or Rick Ross as a person?
His refusal to wear a shirt, his tattoos, his fugliness, his fraudulent identity the fact that alot of dudes copy that "look". I guess I hate Rick Ross for making men think it was OK to show their titties.
I'm not a superficial person, so I'm not going to trash someone (other than Rick Ross ) off the jump. I have really only experienced athletic types but I'm not a fat nazi.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I don't care for them (romantically). I make an effort to stay healthy and stay in shape and I want the same in my partner. Im not saying they have to have 20 pack abs, or be at the absolute height of physical fitness, but I don't respect (and I mean that in the nicest way possible) someone who disregards themselves to the point they've become a slob.
Just say u don't find fat boys attractive
Miss me with all that healthy talk