Ladies, how yall feel about plus size men?

N711oir

All Star
Daps
It's like putting a hot chick with a nice rack in a Porsche but all she wants is a pinto:francis: such a waste man.

But that is some women's philosophy its job or relationship security they some want the least desirable man that way they know he isn't going anywhere or they will try to make a good man undesirable with same desired results.

Usually the women that desire this have been hurt pretty bad and do not wish to repeat those emotions.

But @Jisselle I'm here for you:blessed:

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
It's not my "taste" to go with a "plus size" man but if he was a great guy, then why the heck not? I prefer my men to be a little on the teddy bear side, a chubby guy with toned arms and dark chocolate.:whew::noah:

Like him?
dezbryant1.jpg

And you have a kid? Congratulations. ;)

N711oir

All Star
Daps
I feel these types of relationships are toxic. You brehettes have to realize that trusting again is apart of the healing process, finding a fat bf is not:francis: you'll just be getting an obese roommate.

The whole premise and foundation of the relationship is based upon each other's faults. He will play on your insecurities to hold you captive he will not want to grow as a person or look better for fear of you leaving and vice versa for you. You will not move him to get in shape or succeed for fear of him cheating or leaving

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No thanks. I think fat guys are just as insecure about their looks as fat women. I'm the one that needs the pep talks about my body. I'm not trying to give him one. Plus a fat couple isn't attractive, imo. It just doesn't look good, especially if they are slovenly. I don't even eat in public with other fat people.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Rue

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ZA
:whoa: I'm a fit person, i can't be with/ or have interest in somebody with opposite values than mine ie. content with being plussize :francis: