Ladies: How often do you get approached by guys?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
going to this african party

so i plan on hitting on every fit attractive female

ohh well yall might call it thirsty

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
initiate converstation but for woman thats like pulling teeth. im just speaking from personal experience tho. it really falls back on the man. im not really that way anymore. the only reason id get nervous was because i was trying to get at them, but ive learned its a lot easier to just make small talk and feel them out. its a lot easier for me to pull a female after i've had multiple conversations with her i.e. make her comfortable around me. i still get butterflies from time to time tho. honestly i dont think theres anything a woman can do to make her self more approachable outside of her doing the approaching herself. a lot times we notice females giving signs that theyre interested or want you talk to them, but we don't respond out of fear of saying the wrong thing or ruining her attraction.

:whoa::laff:

your over thinking

just intro and go from there

Daps
initiate converstation but for woman thats like pulling teeth. im just speaking from personal experience tho. it really falls back on the man. im not really that way anymore. the only reason id get nervous was because i was trying to get at them, but ive learned its a lot easier to just make small talk and feel them out. its a lot easier for me to pull a female after i've had multiple conversations with her i.e. make her comfortable around me. i still get butterflies from time to time tho. honestly i dont think theres anything a woman can do to make her self more approachable outside of her doing the approaching herself. a lot times we notice females giving signs that theyre interested or want you talk to them, but we don't respond out of fear of saying the wrong thing.

Noted.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_ltjhkiKrWM1qe504b.gif

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I mean I hear things like smile and not be on my phone when I'm out and about, but that's like normal. What do you suggest?
:russ: You really wanna know what i suggest?! How bout PM them nudes :birdman:

:myman: Nah, i'm playing. A smile would be nice, but i like to be the aggressor, so that means 99% of the time i'm doing the approaching.

:noah: I love it when i holla at a girl, the words can never stop flowing. I want that trick to know that i can get her and it ain't shyt she can do about it. (No rape).

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who told you that...simp nikkas :pachaha:?? If it wasn't for simp nikkas you would have been lost weight and stopped wearing makeup.

"Attractive"..... :dead:

This bytch said she's attractive...:laff:

Brh, that's messed up. She ain't ugly. :wow:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
going to this african party

so i plan on hitting on every fit attractive female

ohh well yall might call it thirsty

what if they see you get rejected:lupe:
cause if one them hoes sees another one reject she's gonna reject you too be discreet breh. nothing makes a bytch close her legs faster than thirst. if they see you need theyll be sure to withhold it.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
what if they see you get rejected:lupe:
cause if one them hoes sees another one reject she's gonna reject you too be discreet breh. nothing makes a bytch close her legs faster than thirst. if they see you need theyll be sure to withhold it.

who said im gonna holla in front of group of girls? catch them solo

its all about engaging body language..u can tell if shes feeling u or not off the bat

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
It depends. With non-black guys I dont get approached but i get compliments and you can tell they're trying to get to the approach(ask to hangout/ask for number) part but i mention my boyfriend. thats shuts it down.... couple of times/week.

with black guys, its very rare(at the club, some homeless dudes etc). :(
:dead: