Ladies: How often do you get approached by guys?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
this is about the same with me. Men don't approach, they just look.

I prefer men who are a little more aggressive. I don't like men who are lazy and want you to do the work.
Isn't bold just because you don't want to do work though so how are you not also lazy?

bradbury

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if you see a guy you like you don't do anything at all?

Most of the time when I see a hot guy I do things to try to get him approach me, like catching his eye with a look. I don't approach him.

I feel like women are very in control when it comes to sex/relationships.... We're just a little more subtle than men.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
damn i knew this thread was gonna bring the crazy hoes out

bradbury

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm not ****, although you can accuse any other chick here who prefers not to be subjected to most of the sexist jokes here by refusing to post her pic in protest to be him.

:yeshrug:

You're mad at how dating works and you probably don't get laid because you don't get it.

Daps
lol mostly at work, turn on my charm and it's a wrap after that. A customer actually asked me out on a date yesterday :blessed:

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
I'm not ****, although you can accuse any other chick here who prefers not to be subjected to most of the sexist jokes here by refusing to post her pic in protest to be him.

You're mad at how dating works and you probably don't get laid because you don't get it.

How come you know who **** is with 64 posts?

yo moms

drunk
Daps

:wow:

You joined this month and you know who **** is? :russ:

:ufdup:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Most of the time when I see a hot guy I do things to try to get him approach me, like catching his eye with a look. I don't approach him.

I feel like women are very in control when it comes to sex/relationships.... We're just a little more subtle than men.

Catching his eye with a look? :what: wut look?

how he supposed to know wut tha hell that means?

you know how many females look at dudes over and over, then when dudes approach them, they give them tha silent treatment or brush them off?

bradbury

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Catching his eye with a look? :what: wut look?

how he supposed to know wut tha hell that means?

you know how many females look at dudes over and over, then when dudes approach them, they give them tha silent treatment or brush them off?

If I am eyeing a guy, I am into him. No playing games for me.