Ladies: How often do you get approached by guys?

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
Who told you that...simp nikkas :pachaha:?? If it wasn't for simp nikkas you would have been lost weight and stopped wearing makeup.

"Attractive"..... :dead:

This bytch said she's attractive...:laff:

You're becoming annoying now...I don't mind people that diss me...or people that like me...but don't do both....:what:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
you hoes don't know what its like to have the pressure of not saying some dumb/awkward shyt while your heart is beating a 1000 beats per minutes, your trying not to hyperventilate, and you got a million butterflies fluttering around in your stomach. this shyt aint easy. cold approaching is hard for us males cause there are an infinite number of variables and we go through highs and lows which influence future approaches.

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: I gather knowledge online breh

you don't know how I work :ufdup:

Look at the post count and look at the pic of the cute girl and correlate that her claim noone approaches her in life. :patrice:

Troll scouter over 9000 :skip:

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
It depends. With non-black guys I dont get approached but i get compliments and you can tell they're trying to get to the approach(ask to hangout/ask for number) part but i mention my boyfriend. thats shuts it down.... couple of times/week.

with black guys, its very rare(at the club, some homeless dudes etc). :(

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
you hoes don't know what its like to have the pressure of not saying some dumb/awkward shyt while your heart is beating a 1000 beats per minutes, your trying not to hyperventilate, and you got a million butterflies fluttering around in your stomach. this shyt aint easy. cold approaching is hard for us males cause there are an infinite number of variables and we go through highs and lows which influence future approaches.

This was cute...minus the hoes parts...

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really believe it depends on where you are. In the South and NY I get approached to the point where its unbelievable. On the west coast you get a ton of stares but not approached as much. But I tend to hang in more ratchet places in the South than LA so that could explain it too :ld:

Daps

What would you suggest I do to make myself more approachable? I'm pretty nice to anyone who comes up to talk to me but those instances are VERY rare. There is absolutely nothing to be nervous about when talking to me, and I'd like to know what I can do to make that obvious.:smile:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
What would you suggest I do to make myself more approachable? I'm pretty nice to anyone who comes up to talk to me but those instances are VERY rare. There is absolutely nothing to be nervous about when talking to me, and I'd like to know what I can do to make that obvious.:smile:
:patrice:

What you willing to do?

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps

initiate converstation but for woman thats like pulling teeth. im just speaking from personal experience tho. it really falls back on the man. im not really that way anymore. the only reason id get nervous was because i was trying to get at them, but ive learned its a lot easier to just make small talk and feel them out. its a lot easier for me to pull a female after i've had multiple conversations with her i.e. make her comfortable around me. i still get butterflies from time to time tho. honestly i dont think theres anything a woman can do to make her self more approachable outside of her doing the approaching herself. a lot times we notice females giving signs that theyre interested or want you talk to them, but we don't respond out of fear of saying the wrong thing.