Ladies how much of a man's potential worth to you?

Ladies How much is a Man's Potential Worth to you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
First and Foremost Making a thread in here feels like im sitting at "The Talk" table with a bunch of Sheryl Underwoods :russ: but im curious ladies how much does Potential count for anything anymore? For example we all know First Lady Michelle Obama was with Barack we he had literally a dollar and a dream. In 2015 in this microwave era would yall be willing to stay with a dude, if he had just a job and a dream? :lupe:Im not talking about being President maybe owning his own company or something Keep it real.

Crem

Rookie
Daps
What if dude was a late bloomer?Define success to you :lupe: everybody has a degree,car,place to live is that not success?

I mean we should always have goals set and I really don't think the things you mentioned are success markers but more like things you need to survive. but if dude is starting fresh - if dude is a late bloomer for real real - then his grind and my grind don't match and I need someone who's grind matches my own and that maybe a back track or weight on me.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I mean we should always have goals set and I really don't think the things you mentioned are success markers but more like things you need to survive. but if dude is starting fresh - if dude is a late bloomer for real real - then his grind and my grind don't match and I need someone who's grind matches my own and that maybe a back track or weight on me.
I respect that.Basically having something in common or being at same point in life that's fair cant argue with that :ld:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Is there a logical and set plan in place with clear milestones, and is he following it? Everybody has dreams, but not everybody works for them.

Precisely. When Barack and Michelle met, he had a dream but he was also at an Ivy League law school and had a summer job at a top law firm.

Potential is worth a lot, but only when you're on the path to reaching that potential.