Ladies how much control do you want your s/o to have?

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
My thing is that if you as a woman willingly pick the man that you choose to be with what is wrong with being submissive and letting him take the lead? It's one thing if you were forced into a relationship or marriage, but you willingly chose to be in a relationship/marriage with that man.

My sentiments exactly.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
... Okay

*buys you life time supply of cat nip* I think you're gonna need it.

Ah ah aah:sas1:

What ever choice is made it mean someone had more control, so ponder away but know, shyt' not 50-50.:sas2:
This is why men shouldn't be allowed in the Salon. Your male egos are far too sensitive to be able to handle anyone disagreeing with your position. Men can 100% control the relationship, and that's fine, but me wanting to control 80% of it means I'm destined for cathood. :dead:

Last edited:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
My cousin and I are really close, if she wasn't digging her situation I'd pick up on it. She likes being bossed/babied. She takes care of my neice, cleans her nice ass crib, cooks, works out, and doesn't think about much else. Nothing abusive about it. That might sound like hell to you and trust me it wouldn't be my dig either, but abusive, naw.
I'm sure you're right but abusive relationships can go undetected for years.

No hate.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
60%
I don't care what we eat, do, live. I can take care of myself. I'm a submissive introvert. I just want a few simple things and to raise my kids how I want.

Sounds like you want to be a single mother. You don't want any input from the father on raising the kids?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't like how this question is framed. I don't look at control in terms of percentages. My husband will be the head of our household but will provide input when need be.

This comes off as you having an uninformed man. Control is kind of hard for me because it's difficult to define. I would want the man and woman to know the same details about their house, but any questions about it, would be directed to the man. They should be able to step in for each other when necessary without their being any confusion. For instance if the woman is normally responsible for dinner, and they know she has to work late, then then the guy would get dinner for himself.

I've seen examples of men that literally wait until the woman gets home and then complain about not having had dinner. Your grown ass didn't have sense enough to eat?:heh: Are you THAT dependent on your woman?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel a husband has the final say in all decisions but not without any input from his wife. In terms of money, whoever is better at handling the finances, should handle them.
Rawtid you are born to control money and organize stuff. I can tell from everything you post, its just in your blood.

I'd wife you off the strength of your financial stability and organization skill alone.

:noah: I need that in my partner.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@bcrusaderw you need a lapdog of a man. And if you want a "dime" of a man. I hope your crazy attractive or ballin, if not you really just need to find some "man" that likes to be dominated and controlled by a woman.

Basically you want a boy.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50/50. Its what we have now, although we never really sat down and talked about it.

Any other situation honestly doesn't make sense to me. I didn't choose my husband to lead me, I chose him to be my partner and I think he loves me too much to try to subjugate me for the benefit of his ego. He also didn't choose me so I could lead him, as he's a grown man and I respect him too much to even question his autonomy.

When I want someone I can have final say in all decisions in their life on, I will have a child.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rawtid you are born to control money and organize stuff. I can tell from everything you post, its just in your blood.

I'd wife you off the strength of your financial stability and organization skill alone.

:noah: I need that in my partner.
I know right!:wow: I just need someone with money generating ideas. He starts all the businesses and I make sure we don't go bankrupt and pay our taxes. Together we could be a power team! :mjcry:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
... Okay

*buys you life time supply of cat nip* I think you're gonna need it.

Ah ah aah:sas1:

What ever choice is made it mean someone had more control, so ponder away but know, shyt' not 50-50.:sas2:

This is not the way relationships work though.

Just because someone has the final say in one particular decision, does not mean they have more control in the relationship. My husband might decide how much money we spend on a house or if we buy land, I can decide about what city(ies) we ultimately buy that house and land in. Who is in control?

This is why I said non-50/50 partnerships, with whichver gender leading, don't make sense to me. It is 9 times out of 10 obviously not an attempt at actually making a relationship better and making the right decision for the both of you, it just becomes a competition.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@bcrusaderw you need a lapdog of a man. And if you want a "dime" of a man. I hope your crazy attractive or ballin, if not you really just need to find some "man" that likes to be dominated and controlled by a woman.

Basically you want a boy.
I don't want a lapdog. I'm not looking to control the every detail of someone's life. I don't need someone to agree with me all of the time just most of the time. You want to go out with friends, buy this, that, do this or that? Who cares. When it comes to where we live, the major things we buy, what we do with our money, etc. I want to make those final decisions. If I want a lapdog for a partner then so do most men. It's funny when dudes describe this as their ideal relationship no one ever accuses them of being controlling or domineering.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I can't really say. In my past relationships it was 50/50 like kiki said. I would never give someone 100% control over me.

Being submissive I have no problem with... Having someone try to dominate me is a problem.

Last edited: