Ladies how much control do you want your s/o to have?

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
I know a few cats who have 100% control in their relationships. I'm talking about the chick hands over her check to him and he tells her what she can buy, down to telling her what they're gonna watch on TV.

I even have a cousin that's in a relationship like that. I asked her about it and she said " he pays for everything, so I play the good house wife and do as I'm told". And she's content as a motherfukker, with her soap opera and lets make a deal, watching ass.

If that's your thing cool, but I'd feel like she was my child or something. I most def think the man should lead and feel if a woman isn't comfortable following her dude, she should find a new one.

But with that being said I want a true partnership. I should respect her opinions and judgement and know that she could hold shyt down well without me, but thinks enough of me to still submit(which takes a lot of strength and emotional maturity).

Basically I think a 51 to 49 percent power dynamic is ideal. I also feel like you should be constantly working towards a goal, but that's another topic.

Anyways, ladies how much control do you want your dude to have over you?

86\*/98

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
15-20%, and only during certain times.

15-20% more control than you? and what times?

In my previous relationships it was always 50/50. They didn't control the relationship and neither did I. We did everything equally and the relationships were great tbh.

Your kid is special needs. Your s/o thinks you guys should move across the contry so the child can go to a specialized school that could teach the kid how to live a normal life, you think it's best to stay close to family.

What you gonna do?

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Your kid is special needs. Your s/o thinks you guys should move across the contry so the child can go to a specialized school that could teach the kid how to live a normal life, you think it's best to stay close to family.

What you gonna do?
:dead: They should have 15-20% control total. Seems silly putting that kind of number on it, but it should be significantly less control than me.

Lana del Rey

Only the ocean can separate us....
Daps
Reppin
Atl

What you gonna do?

Well that's something that I would have to think long and hard about. My kid would come first in my life so I guess I would have to make that move. Tbh I probably would have to think about it lol....

86\*/98

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:dead: They should have 15-20% control total. Seems silly putting that kind of number on it, but it should be significantly less control than me.

... Okay

*buys you life time supply of cat nip* I think you're gonna need it.
Well that's something that I would have to think long and hard about. My kid would come first in my life so I guess I would have to make that move. Tbh I probably would have to think about it lol....

Ah ah aah:sas1:

What ever choice is made it mean someone had more control, so ponder away but know, shyt' not 50-50.:sas2:

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
15-20%, and only during certain times.

200w.gif

Lana del Rey

Daps
Reppin
Atl
... Okay

*buys you life time supply of cat nip* I think you're gonna need it.

Ah ah aah:sas1:

What ever choice is made it mean someone had more control, so ponder away but know, shyt' not 50-50.:sas2:

We would both have to think about it together though. We would both probably have to make sacrifices.

Lana del Rey

Daps
Reppin
Atl
But in the end someone is going to get their way. And imo if it's not the man, you shouldn't have been with him in the first place.

So you think when it comes to decision making the guy should have complete control?