Ladies how have you self improved?

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Dude, really? You ain't got no self improvement tips for the sisters out herearly trying to.get like you?
The quote had nothing to do with the thread premise, and everything to do with you needing to stop quoting and mentioning me. Comprende?

Express

All Star
Daps
I live by these three things:
Negativity breeds positivity
Positivity amplifies positivity
There's always an upside to a downhill

No matter what I do, there will be a positive outcome. It's all about perception. Example: I have a feeling I might be laid off from my main job. I could be angry about it or I could say now I have more time to work on my business initiatives. I go with the latter, I raise my positive vibrations to attract more positive in my life (this is actually a true example). I went with the latter and shortly after I got an email for a writing gig for the new year. Now I have something positive to look forward to even though I may lose my main job. Boom, I just amplified the positive.

What do I do when I'm in a funk? I dance, I sing, I do things that make me happy (cook, eat, watch an episode or two on Netflix), meditate, write down what i have in my life, I'll burn incense sticks, self-talking, I go outside and go earthing (walking barefooted in the grass, great for grounding and awesome to get the blood circulating) I give myself time to be in the funk (not a long time but just enough to get all the negativity outta my system) then jump right into things to raise my vibrations.
thecoli told me "slow down on the reps"
yo u a real one