Ladies how have you self improved?

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Spirits travel.through water. shyt is powerful

Yeah we did Christmas at my mans place and his mother came over. She has some little pot looking thing that burns some type of incense stuff and smoke fills the room. I wish I knew what it's called

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I learned to not be so sensitive when being criticized and how to speak my mind without thinking I have to lie or sugar coat the truth to spare a person's feelings.

I'm also constantly paying attention to my body and how I present myself.

Last edited:

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
I think one of my biggest hurdles will be the fact that meat just adds flavor to the food if you understand what I am saying. That's why I like pescatarian, but eating too much seafood makes me want to vomit. I like it, but in moderation but then my body craves chicken or any other form of meat. I'm going to look up some vegetarian recipes. I recently bought a juicer and want to make some juices using it.
like you said, you're not craving the actual chicken but more so those heavenly flavors/sauces that are applied to the meat.

YOUTUBE/GOOGLE is your friend! i've ate all types of dishes that you'd swear were meat. also you can fully get your nutrition and then some on a vegan diet if you do your studies.

look at this, it's a jackfruit mock pulled pork sandwich. YOU CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE IN TASTE. I kid you not!

2530601345_fb9f2f1293_o.jpg

Superstar
Daps
i'm gonna halt doing a few things in 2016 like drinking . i don't drink daily or weekly now, but less is better :manny:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Damn. I didn't peg you as complacent. Actually never mind. You still cool.
I'm actually regressing. I find myself backsliding and once I go on hiatus from my vices it will be worse, almost back in high school status. I've grown as a person, but my ego hasn't.