Ladies how have you self improved?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
What are some good tips on being vegan? What if you live with a family that eats meat? I'm currently pescatarian, but want to challenge myself on being a vegetarian the whole of 2016.
I didnt grow up vegan. Start with soy to ween yourself off of meat. Try shytaki mushrooms and the like.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
I didnt grow up vegan. Start with soy to ween yourself off of meat. Try shytaki mushrooms and the like.

I think one of my biggest hurdles will be the fact that meat just adds flavor to the food if you understand what I am saying. That's why I like pescatarian, but eating too much seafood makes me want to vomit. I like it, but in moderation but then my body craves chicken or any other form of meat. I'm going to look up some vegetarian recipes. I recently bought a juicer and want to make some juices using it.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I think one of my biggest hurdles will be the fact that meat just adds flavor to the food if you understand what I am saying. That's why I like pescatarian, but eating too much seafood makes me want to vomit. I like it, but in moderation but then my body craves chicken or any other form of meat. I'm going to look up some vegetarian recipes. I recently bought a juicer and want to make some juices using it.
You can make anything taste like meat.if you season it right

agnosticlady

Daps
embraced positivity. When you're positive, you attract positive things and people.
That's about it.

Explain the embracing positivity part? Also what do you do when you're in a funk and don't feel like do anything?

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Explain the embracing positivity part? Also what do you do when you're in a funk and don't feel like do anything?

I live by these three things:
Negativity breeds positivity
Positivity amplifies positivity
There's always an upside to a downhill

No matter what I do, there will be a positive outcome. It's all about perception. Example: I have a feeling I might be laid off from my main job. I could be angry about it or I could say now I have more time to work on my business initiatives. I go with the latter, I raise my positive vibrations to attract more positive in my life (this is actually a true example). I went with the latter and shortly after I got an email for a writing gig for the new year. Now I have something positive to look forward to even though I may lose my main job. Boom, I just amplified the positive.

What do I do when I'm in a funk? I dance, I sing, I do things that make me happy (cook, eat, watch an episode or two on Netflix), meditate, write down what i have in my life, I'll burn incense sticks, self-talking, I go outside and go earthing (walking barefooted in the grass, great for grounding and awesome to get the blood circulating) I give myself time to be in the funk (not a long time but just enough to get all the negativity outta my system) then jump right into things to raise my vibrations.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

No matter what I do, there will be a positive outcome. It's all about perception. Example: I have a feeling I might be laid off from my main job. I could be angry about it or I could say now I have more time to work on my business initiatives. I go with the latter, I raise my positive vibrations to attract more positive in my life (this is actually a true example). I went with the latter and shortly after I got an email for a writing gig for the new year. Now I have something positive to look forward to even though I may lose my main job. Boom, I just amplified the positive.

What do I do when I'm in a funk? I dance, I sing, I do things that make me happy (cook, eat, watch an episode or two on Netflix), meditate, write down what i have in my life, I'll burn incense sticks, self-talking, I go outside and go earthing (walking barefooted in the grass, great for grounding and awesome to get the blood circulating) I give myself time to be in the funk (not a long time but just enough to get all the negativity outta my system) then jump right into things to raise my vibrations.
:salute:

agnosticlady

Daps

Thanks girl. I needed this!! I'm going to look into the burning incense thing. My Bf's mom does it. She keeps water in glasses throughout the house. Is there a certain type of incense to use? I'm doing a lot of cleaning tomorrow morning. One of my goals this upcoming year is to run in a marathon. I used to run a lot. Im going to start running again every morning. Starting tomorrow morning. I just resigned from my job because it was too much negativity, backstabbing, and hard to get a promotion unless you knew the managers like that.plus the commute wasn't worth it. I have a good savings so I can be without a job for two months.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thanks girl. I needed this!! I'm going to look into the burning incense thing. My Bf's mom does it. She keeps water in glasses throughout the house. Is there a certain type of incense to use?

Incense sticks are so powerful, let me start with that. Here's a link to different meanings of the scents and what they'll do for you
The Pagan's Path ~ Witchcraft & Shamanism - Incense Symbology Table
Disclaimer: Don't let the web page title scare ya. You gotta be open minded to benefit from burning them.

Depends on the time and what I need to attract. I found since I've been burning musk scented ones I'm attracting all these men in my life :banderas:. I burned the vanilla one and attracted abundance/money in my life. I use cherry when I'm trying to reach my guardian angel for some help. Currently I'm using coconut, cotton, lotus, musk, vanilla, african violet, passion flower, cherry and orange. I use them while I'm working or before bed or during meditation sessions.

One of my goals this upcoming year is to run in a marathon. I used to run a lot. Im going to start running again every morning. Starting tomorrow morning. .

Nice! What I do with goals I want to accomplish is say them out loud twice a day. The goal, why that goal and how am I going to achieve. I pick five so it isn't so overwhelming plus if you can successfully complete them monthly, you've completed 60 goals in a year. You get what you put out in the universe, put your goals into the universe and you'll receive the things you need to complete them

Starting tomorrow morning. I just resigned from my job because it was too much negativity, backstabbing, and hard to get a promotion unless you knew the managers like that.plus the commute wasn't worth it. I have a good savings so I can be without a job for two months.

Honestly, this is great. You don't need to be in a place where the negativity drains you! This is a great time for self-care, planning and introspection. Do that chart thing I mentioned in another thread. Write down all the things you're grateful for. Just think about you and how you're going to find your true life's purpose. I found mine in 4 months. I'm currently doing it as we type. I want people to find their true happiness. All it takes is rewiring your brain and accepting all the abundance and positivity in your life.

:salute: you especially would know the growth I've made since last year after the incident and with that a$$hole. I'm so proud of me for changing my ways.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Thanks girl. I needed this!! I'm going to look into the burning incense thing. My Bf's mom does it. She keeps water in glasses throughout the house. Is there a certain type of incense to use? I'm doing a lot of cleaning tomorrow morning. One of my goals this upcoming year is to run in a marathon. I used to run a lot. Im going to start running again every morning. Starting tomorrow morning. I just resigned from my job because it was too much negativity, backstabbing, and hard to get a promotion unless you knew the managers like that.plus the commute wasn't worth it. I have a good savings so I can be without a job for two months.
Spirits travel.through water. shyt is powerful