Ladies how have you self improved?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
So I'm very curious (no hate) how women self improve to attract mates. As a man I work out, I try to learn more and accrue more money. I focus on my hobbies and working on publishing my comics and prose. Is it basically the same for you all? I hate to sound like a novice but I haven't met many women who are into self improvement.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Building confidence. Attracts people that are on a similar wave length. I did it for me though, not to attract men. I guess the attraction was an added bonus if it was mutual.
How did you build confidence? Also you're a female? Sorry I assume every one is male.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
I build confidence in knowing that I can do almost anything that I put my mind to. I am also blessed enough to say that if I find myself in a slump it is mostly because I put myself there. Instead of focusing on what I don't have...I am grateful for what I do have. I am trying to become a vegetarian but I don't know if I can do it :sadcam: I love meat too much :mjcry:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I build confidence in knowing that I can do almost anything that I put my mind to. I am also blessed enough to say that if I find myself in a slump it is mostly because I put myself there. Instead of focusing on what I don't have...I am grateful for what I do have. I am trying to become a vegetarian but I don't know if I can do it :sadcam: I love meat too much :mjcry:
What kinda meat:shaq: