Ladies, for those that are single, why?

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because my last relationship took an emotional toll on me. Also being single is fun. I don't have to worry about being cheated on or lied to. Conversely, I do like being in relationships, so hopefully the next one is the one I settle down with

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
In a small town. I know everyone here. No thank you. The men that do look at me (they look and not approach....smh) are men I don't want to marry. They're way older than me.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Main reason is because of how I look. I don't feel the majority of guys looking to settle down want an overweight woman as a s/o. Guys that are into bigger women are typically fetish hounds and kind of weird. (I know that's not everyone's experience but that's how I feel). Secondly, I take relationships very seriously. I'm looking for something beyond just having fun and fukking and I don't feel most people view it that way.

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Main reason is because of how I look. I don't feel the majority of guys looking to settle down want an overweight woman as a s/o. Guys that are into bigger women are typically fetish hounds and kind of weird. (I know that's not everyone's experience but that's how I feel). Secondly, I take relationships very seriously. I'm looking for something beyond just having fun and fukking and I don't feel most people view it that way.

You tryin to lose weight?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You tryin to lose weight?
Not really, well not anymore. I'm focusing more on developing habits for long term health versus just going on some temporary diet/exercise plan if that makes sense. I certainly wouldn't allow myself to get any bigger than I am now, but I'm not really pressed to get smaller either. Because of that I've kind of written relationships out of the life equation. I put it up there with being rich or a celebrity. It COULD happen, but probably not.

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Not really, well not anymore. I'm focusing more on developing habits for long term health versus just going on some temporary diet/exercise plan if that makes sense. I certainly wouldn't allow myself to get any bigger than I am now, but I'm not really pressed to get smaller either. Because of that I've kind of written relationships out of the life equation. I put it up there with being rich or a celebrity. It COULD happen, but probably not.

So you're eating healthier but not counting calories basically? Even though you're not pressed don't sleep on the gym, there's way more benefits than just your physical appearance. You really only need to spend 45 minutes 3 to 4 times a week..stay consistent and you'll see results in no time :blessed:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you're eating healthier but not counting calories basically? Even though you're not pressed don't sleep on the gym, there's way more benefits than just your physical appearance. You really only need to spend 45 minutes 3 to 4 times a week..stay consistent and you'll see results in no time :blessed:
I exercise as well but I'm not a member of a gym.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
No. I just tend to fantasize about people I'll never meet. I'm a day-dreamer and I'm not like most folks. hahah I'm spending countless days searching for this obscure retired actor because right now I'm convinced he's the only one for me. I go through periods of fixation.
I used to do that:mjcry:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Sorry to hear that @miranda

@Rawtid what do the men that you would consider look like...do you have a social circle of friends and colleagues that include men you would check for? I only ask because you're tying your physical appearance with attracting someone.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
1. Men don't approach me. Some tell me I have bytch face I guess

2. I'm not where I want to be aesthetically and mentally

3. The work of keeping a relationship going and healthy scares.

4. Fear of getting my heart broken

5. Finding someone my parents approve of would be hard, I care about their opinions