Ladies, for those that are single, why?

Luna

All Star
Daps
How does this hinder you from dating? Do you tend to get possessive?

No. I just tend to fantasize about people I'll never meet. I'm a day-dreamer and I'm not like most folks. hahah I'm spending countless days searching for this obscure retired actor because right now I'm convinced he's the only one for me. I go through periods of fixation.

morris

Superstar
Daps
For me it's a combination of things. I'd prefer to wait until marriage and I know plenty of men aren't willing to wait for that. Right now I'm not where I wanna be and I'm in a location where I'm not looking to be in a relationship with any of the men. Idk maybe it's just not meant to be.

Just be sure to stop and smell the roses. You just might find your garden that way

im scared of men

Bad things happen all the time to good people. But you're here. There's a reason for that. And you are stronger because of it. Don't let fear dictate your actions. Listen to the initial fear, but overcome it with logic.

I haven't been looking until now.

giphy.gif

refer to the tagline.

I''m sorry but that tagline has me
thomas-gibson-cracking-up-o.gif
\

No. I just tend to fantasize about people I'll never meet. I'm a day-dreamer and I'm not like most folks. hahah I'm spending countless days searching for this obscure retired actor because right now I'm convinced he's the only one for me. I go through periods of fixation.

cc70dba5e0ba287bbc6c777af450276b.jpg

Last edited:

tater

Superstar
Daps
Nobody wants me :mjcry:

No I'm jk.

I just think that I need to be alone at the moment. I have a lot of things I want to achieve and I haven't yet. I need to at least be able to meet some of my requirements for my mate so I'm not just coming to the table with a paper bag and these perfectly arched brows.

Melza

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
Daps
I'm not happy with my body/look. I don't think it's fair to get in a relationship with that type of mentality. I'm trying to work on me (failing at it too lol).

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Yes. I would spend the entire honeymoon phase dreading its end. :francis:

Also, I want him. When I'm fixated on someone, that's the only person that exists to me.

No, my mind can only fathom one person at a time. It's like a never ending loop of thoughts. I feel like it would be unfair to lead someone else on if I'm not 100% there. :yeshrug:
I'm the same way. That's why I can go 6 months to a year without dating someone new because if I'm still not completely over someone, I don't really look at other women and if I were to date I wouldn't be able to give them all of me.

Now I don't go this far tho lol.