Ladies, do you have a guy You Let Get Away?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
have you ever loved a guy and messed up and he left or you didn't tell a friend how you felt about him and he got scooped up. Did you ever get them back in the end or does your soul still burn from that ether?

Daps
The latter. I'm still broken up about it actually and it happened over two years ago. Everytime I think about it I'm like:

frustrated.gif

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Most women end up settling for their 2nd or 3rd choice, so of course they do :lupe:
i can honestly say i don't.
the only other guy i ever loved besides my hubby was no good for me(cheated) but i couldn't see it back then so of course i pined for the loss. over the years tho with wisdom i now see losing him was the BEST thing that could have happened to me. :manny:

Daps
let it out

What scared me is he liked me a lot and I didn't know how to take it plus I liked him but I wasn't too sure if I liked him because I liked the idea of liking him (if you understand that...:myman:). By the time I finally realized I liked him, he had a gf but he didn't tell me until my eye caught his phone's screensaver and it was him and that girl kissing...I died inside like when Lisa rejected Ralph. I don't think of it much but sometimes I come across my fb posts he liked or commented and I died inside for a bit.

The problem with me when I like someone I don't follow through like a normal person so I constantly screw myself over with overthinking :snoop:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
What scared me is he liked me a lot and I didn't know how to take it plus I liked him but I wasn't too sure if I liked him because I liked the idea of liking him (if you understand that...:myman:). By the time I finally realized I liked him, he had a gf but he didn't tell me until my eye caught his phone's screensaver and it was him and that girl kissing...I died inside like when Lisa rejected Ralph. I don't think of it much but sometimes I come across my fb posts he liked or commented and I died inside for a bit.

The problem with me when I like someone I don't follow through like a normal person so I constantly screw myself over with overthinking :snoop:

tumblr_lrrg3h81Dp1qluxkso1_500.gif

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
i can honestly say i don't.
the only other guy i ever loved besides my hubby was no good for me(cheated) but i couldn't see it back then so of course i pined for the loss. over the years tho with wisdom i now see losing him was the BEST thing that could have happened to me. :manny:

bytch you need to get up with a nikka like me. i can show you what this life is really about. you need to be going vacations to hawaii seeing what this world got to offer and shyt.