Ladies, do you get turned off, turned on or feel indifferent to men with high body counts?

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I just had a discussion on this topic with a guy who is selective with his sex partners/doesn't have a high body count and feels slightly insecure about it because of societal pressure.

I told him how I actually get very turned off by men with high body counts (sometimes to the point that it's a deal breaker for me). He told me that I was in the minority, I guess believing that women WANT a man who has a high body count.

If a guy who you are into casually told you he had 50+ bodies, would you just shrug/be indifferent? Be turned on? Or be turned off?

Vs.

If a guy who you are into admitting to you that he's only been with 3-5 women....Would that be a turn off?

@BlackPearl @Leissyondabrain @LeeDoubleLee @Raava @Kant @CinnaSlim @Ashley Banks @Holy Berry @Woman of God @Paradise @Jasmine20 @Cheeky @The5thLetter @GoldCoastSaint @Giselle @DarlingNikki @Queen Nefertiti @Queen of the Dead @m0rninggl0ry @Ms.CuriousCat @Colicat @gogogubari @misery @Abayo @Malt-O-Meal @Amy Traphouse

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
3 - 5 is reasonable. A lot of people average that many dating partners. It's also better if they were a bit serious about their partners, it shows they valued who they did it with.

50 bodies tho :damn: he don't give a fukk. I wouldn't be able to consider someone like that boyfriend/husband material unless he had a believable wake up call. Then again, an addiction never truly leaves...

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Honestly I don't get turned on either way. Whoredom is not ideal but it doesn't necessarily mean that that person is bad partner. I'll say neutral. Most men who aren't whores aren't so b/c of lack of opportunity. I also find that people who are overly conservative sexually to be that way all around and I don't vibe with those types.

I don't use sexuality to determine character. If a person is honest and keeps their world is a way better indicator of good character.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I wouldn't say that I have a limit on a sexual partners a person has.

I don't think it's a attractive for them to have a lot partners... but I wouldnt write them off
either.

Everyone has a past and maybe they've turned over a new leaf.